Sigma x Reader

Thanks @WolfieTheTomboy for the request!
———

It was just another day running the cafe. This job truly was my favorite considering it mostly consisted of light baking, cleaning and I got to meet many different people. This city was full of unique figures and wide ranges of personalities that made people watching much more fun. All I had to do in return was bake cookies and whip up coffees.

It was around the end of rush hour when I usually caught sight of the most interesting individuals. So far today I've already seen a boy that was freaking out over his tiger tail that he couldn't undo, a bandaged man that offered a double suicide and a man that came in a few minutes ago with a cute little blonde girl that seemed to always get her way. All around, I was definitely entertained and never had a dull moment with the fun people that existed.

So when a beautiful long haired guy walked into my cafe with all the grace and divinity of a star god, I wasn't overall surprised if he turned out to be a deity that was looking for followers. Just one look at this new stranger made my heart beat faster and my face warm. If he so much as asked for it, I'd fall to my knees right then and there to worship him. I wasn't sure why he made me feel so strongly just by watching him walk through my door but I was under his spell.

I couldn't tear my gaze away from his fluid and flawless movement as he stood hesitantly by the counter. His eyes scanned over the menu before he glanced at me. When our stares latched onto each other, I felt instant sparks roll through my body. His gray eyes were bright and complimented his dual colored white and lavender hair. Everything about him had me ready to bend backwards for him.

"Do you work here?" I stared at the man in confusion before realizing that he was talking to me. Snapping out of my thoughts, I nodded to him meekly before walking over to the counter to serve him in any way he needed. His eyes traced over my body, leaving me shivery at his quiet intensity. It was enough to make me flustered as I did my best to keep my expression politely neutral.

"Hello there, I'm y/n. I own the cafe. What can I get you for today?" I questioned as professionally as I could in these circumstances. The man tilted his head at me in slight interest before he turned to look over my shoulder at the menu. I tried my best to keep my stare on his face and not look over his impeccable suit that trailed behind him like a comet tail.

"I've actually never been in a cafe before. I suppose this is my first time and I'm not quite sure what to get," he admitted truthfully, his gaze sliding back to me a bit bashfully. This was my chance to help him, to get some sort of approval from his starry eyes. Tapping the counter excitedly, I couldn't hide my eagerness at meeting such a beautiful customer much longer.

"I'm so glad that I get to be the lucky one to serve you first! We offer various teas and coffees or if you're looking for a treat then we have doughnuts, scones, cookies and more! Is there something you're in the mood for in particular?" I beamed happily, leaning forward on the counter towards him. His eyes brightened in response as he also leaned in a bit closer in what seemed to be excitement.

"You have cookies? Do you have chocolate chip by any chance?" he asked a bit dreamily. I flashed him a wink before turning away to walk into the back of the kitchen. Quickly, I pulled out a tray of fresh made cookies that were still warm to the touch. With an uncontrollable smile, I bagged the cookies gently before tying a lavender ribbon around the top to keep the warmth inside.

Walking out of the kitchen with the bag, I held them up in victory for the beautiful guy to see. The man's eyes widened further as he smiled softly. His warm expression filled me with butterflies and pleasurable tingles, even more joy sparking inside me knowing that I had caused the smile on his enticing lips.

"Here you are! You don't need to pay either, they're on the house," I offered, sliding the bag across the counter towards him. His face flushed as he grabbed the bag, his eyes glued on the lavender ribbon tying the top of it. When his eyes lifted to look at me, I felt even more drawn to him. I wanted to make him smile again and again in any way I could.

"Thank you," he breathed out, his eyes falling to the counter as his blush darkened. "My name's Sigma by the way. I suppose I'm in town for a bit. If you want to drop by, I'm working temporarily at a hotel up the street." I brightened at the invitation, storing away the information in my head to remember for later. Hopefully this meant he wanted to see me again because I sure wanted to see him again as well.

"It's been a pleasure meeting you Sigma and I hope to see you again," I whispered, gently grabbing one of his hands to press a light kiss to his knuckles. I looked at him with a wink, watching in fascination and awe as his blush spread down his neck. His lips twitched into a shy smile yet again. Maybe I'd stop by later tonight to find him because I already knew even before he left that I wanted to see him again.