Sigma x Reader (Part 2)•

Perhaps it was the rush of the games or the buzz of the alcohol but Sigma seemed to be getting more attractive each hour I spent in this damn place.  I was always prepared for everything as someone who constantly worked undercover in dangerous places but there was no guessing that I would become utterly infatuated with the long haired casino owner who now held my tie in his fist with my hands grasping his hips, our lips dangerously close from touching. 

"You look too fucking pretty to be real," I muttered, glaring at Sigma with suspicion.  He was most likely my enemy but in this place, he felt like the only ally I might have, which sounded ridiculous and made no logical sense.  There was something that I couldn't deny as I stared into his beautiful eyes that gazed back just as curiously.  It was stupid of me to feel any sort of attraction towards him but it was also something that was impossible to ignore. 

"I can assure you I am the most real person you will encounter tonight," he whispered back.  I was convinced that he was the only man that could make a simple sentence sound so scandalous, effectively making my heartbeat kick up several notches.  My fingers subconsciously tightened on his waist, his body pressing against mine further.  My back dug into the wall I had used as a crutch after tripping but it seemed it served as much more now.  Sigma had grabbed my tie out of reflex to catch me but he hadn't released it yet, only getting a better grip on it as his breath fanned across my face. 

"I'm not supposed to believe you but I think you're right," I mumbled, my stare flickering between his stare and his lips.  Sigma smirked at me, the expression one I could barely handle.  His other hand rested on my chest enticingly as he tilted his head towards me.  It would only take the smallest movement for our lips to touch but I found myself too afraid to move.  After everything I've seen and done, this was the one thing that left me helpless. 

"You shouldn't believe me or trust me.  I can't wait to be your next mistake though," Sigma breathed.  I didn't have any time to wonder what he meant before he pressed his lips to mine, causing everything else to melt away.  My hands pulled on his hips as he gently bit my lip.  Shivers rolled through me, goosebumps rising down my arms.  Everything in me was warning me that this was a horrible idea and would only end in regret but there was no stopping the uncontrollable need to keep him close. 

My breathing quickened into short intakes of breath, my chest practically heaving as Sigma pushed me harder against the wall.  I nipped his bottom lip back, making him hum softly to send my mind sky high.  He could kill me right now.  Take my life with a well crafted strike and I would die oblivious.  The strangest part was that I didn't care, just hoping I had a chance to continue this. 

"You need to leave.  You can't stay any longer," Sigma suddenly whispered, pulling away as he stared at me seriously.  I took a few seconds to pant quietly, looking at him in confusion.  Both of his hands pressed against my chest now, making it hard for me to move towards him.  The warmth of his mouth on mine still felt fresh, leaving me to wonder what happened in the millisecond that he pushed me away. 

"What the hell are you talking about?  Did I make you uncomfortable?" I asked, desperately hoping that I hadn't.  He let out a chuckle, smirking at me again before leaning in close enough that his breath tickled my ear.  My face warmed up at the proximity, completely ignoring the fact that he had been kissing me only moments earlier.  This felt more personal somehow, like he could cut open my jugular at any moment but chose not to out of kindness. 

"Quite the opposite in fact.  I can't remember the last time I've felt like this," he sighed dreamily, running a hand through his hair.  I stood transfixed at the small action, wondering if I could really come undone just by watching him mess with his hair.  He gave me a wink that told me he knew I was watching him so intently.  "I need you to go for your own protection.  There's people here who will hurt you and I've recently discovered I might feel bad if I let something happen to you.  It's been a fun night to say the least," he smiled warmly. 

"Can I see you again?" I blurted out.  It didn't even bother me that this place was dangerous for someone like me but by god, I wasn't going to give up a chance to get closer to someone like Sigma.  He leaned in again to press a chaste kiss to my lips that had me smiling despite the situation.  My hold on his waist relaxed a bit, just enough for Sigma to pull away fully out of my grasp.  He adjusted his clothes, flashing me a dazzling grin. 

"I sure hope so.  I think that despite our alliances, we'd go well together," he admitted, a soft blush spreading on his face.  I took a moment to just stare at him, watching as he waved once before striding away as if he hadn't pushed me against a wall to steal a kiss only seconds before.