Akutagawa x Reader (Part 1)

Running through the streets at the darkest hour of night brought a rush of excitement pulsing through my veins like the strongest of drugs. The thrill of the chase and the taste of danger had me sprinting faster and faster until I thought my lungs would explode. I could feel each pulse of my heartbeat throb through my whole body.

Glancing over my shoulder, there was no movement in the abandoned streets to show that I was being pursued. That of course didn't mean that I wasn't being chased but that he was being wise and keeping to the shadows somewhere. It made the hair on my neck stand on end. He could jump out from anywhere at this point.

I slowed to a stop in a random alleyway, letting my back lean against the brick wall as I panted. Sweat rolled down my face and soaked my shirt in a very unpleasant way but I still stayed alert, my eyes glancing all around me like a madman. There was no sign that he was around, not even a whisper in the breeze.

A shiver rolled down my back, the only warning I had as I rolled to the ground right as something large and dark crashed against where I once stood. I instantly called upon my ability with a crazy smile as shadowy limbs protruded from my back with massive claws tipped at the end of each ghostly finger. The guy standing a few feet away gave me a neutral cold stare as I stood to face him.

"I knew you'd find me. Your little obsession with me really makes me flustered, it's cute," I cooed, bringing a hand to my face mockingly to fan myself. Akutagawa didn't look amused as his dark eyes traced over every area of my body. He looked like he was trying to undress me with only his eyes and it filled me with sick pride. Even as he tried to brush my comment off, I could still see the way his fingers twitched by his side as if relishing the moment he'd be able to touch me.

"I wouldn't keep running your mouth if I were you. You might find your tongue cut out," he drawled out, tilting his head slightly with his eyes narrowed. Oh the things I wanted to do to him were surely more devious than anything he's experienced before. My extra pairs of arms trembled at my anticipation as I smirked.

"You want to do what with my tongue? I'm shocked with this side of you. Frankly, it's getting me all worked up. You should be the one being careful," I hissed mischievously. Akutagawa sneered at that, his rashomon slithering up by his side like a serpent's shadow. The movement was deliberate and clearly a threat. It didn't deter me though like he might've intended. If anything it felt like he was asking me to dance, an offer I wouldn't turn down.

I struck first, the shadowy forms of my extra limbs moving with precise speed and accuracy. Akutagawa's rashomon was fast too as it intercepted the attacks with its brute strength. The dark outlines of our abilities instantly blurred as they became a whirlwind of teeth and claws. It was a beautiful sight of power and control that would've left me breathless if I was focused on it.

My gaze, however, was pinned on Akutagawa's dark eyes. The tension between us practically burned with the intensity of a wildfire as I took an eager step forward. His rashomon instantly unraveled away from my ability, sensing my advancement towards its vessel. It didn't seem to like that as it spiraled towards me, its jaws unhinged with death along every spike.

I withdrew my extended limbs to create a wall between my attacker right as it crashed into me. The force of the hit knocked me to the ground but to my surprise, there was no further abuse as I rolled onto my back. Looking up in curiosity, I watched as Akutagawa towered over me with a small victorious smile on his face. His rashomon was frozen behind him, not making any advances even with me in a vulnerable position.

"I never realized how good you look from this angle. You should cower before me more," Akutagawa smirked, his foot lifting to land firmly on my chest. My hands shot up to grab his ankle but I didn't try to move it off as I smiled up at him. Instead, I dragged my fingers along his ankle before sliding my touch upward along his covered calves. This clearly took him by surprise as his face flushed.

"I don't mind the view either. Something about this position is sparking my own obsession with you. I guess I'm just as bad as you are," I purred. This time I noticed the shiver that rolled through his body as he tried to extract his leg away from me. I held strong though before yanking him down.

He lost his footing easily, distracted by my flirting as he landed against the ground. Before he could attack or retreat, I was already hovering over him. My hands held him down intently as our hips brushed together. He gasped with his face turning even more red.

"Actually, I think I like this position better," I whispered into his ear, making sure my lips brushed against his skin teasingly. He squirmed under me but his rashomon didn't attack which I took as a good sign. Akutagawa was so much fun to mess with and at this point I'm sure this is why he kept chasing me down. I wasn't complaining with the circumstances though, always looking forward to an encounter with Diablo himself.