Ango x Reader

Thanks @crack_x for the request!
———
‼️suggestive content‼️
———

There was one thing about watching a man file his paperwork that got me worked up.  Well that and the fact that Ango had so far ignored me the entire day and well into the night so now I was just clingy and desperate for his attention.  He was a hard one to distract though unless I put my blood, sweat and tears into it, but by god, I was going to have this man begging for me by the end of this night. 

Deciding to watch him first, I sat back to admire the move of his hands and shift of his features.  He most likely felt my intense staring but like usual when he was busy like this, he ignored it and didn't so much as bat an eye in my direction.  I was merely gathering information on him first though, noticing the way he looked tense and the slight tremble in his fingers that was telling me he was yearning for a break.  I'd gladly become his excuse if he would just let me but that had to be his choice when the time came. 

"God, you look so hot when you're working with those files," I whispered near him, stepping closer but still not touching him...yet.  His eyes glanced at me quickly before he went back to his work but it was enough to tell me he knew I was here and wanted him.  Maybe if I had less pride, I'd drop to my knees and beg for his attention but alas I loved the buildup to the breaking point.  It was my favorite game and I knew deep down that Ango enjoyed the chase as well. 

"Not tonight y/n, I'm busy and I need to show up early for work tomorrow," he stated matter of factly, pushing up his glasses without any further explanation.  A frown tugged at my lips in response to his rejection but I also wasn't the type to give up easily.  If anything, I could be the perfect stress reliever for him.  I knew how to play him right, he knew it too.  Perhaps he just needed a reminder. 

With a shrug, I stepped closer to him till I was towering over him in his chair.  He didn't pay me any mind until I leaned closer to him.  My hands reached his shoulders, gently gripping them before I started to work my fingers against his flesh.  I must've already hit a sensitive spot as he squeaked in surprise, my head tilting to see a blush across his face.  Smirking, I worked my hands down his arms and back up again. 

"You like it when I'm rough so why get shy now?" I purred into his ear, nipping the skin gently.  His body went rigid against my touch as he nervously tried to focus on his work.  I could tell it was getting harder for him to focus though in the way his eyes kept glancing up at me or the way his lips had started twitching in anticipation.  I also knew that it drove him crazy whenever I whispered into his ear. 

"Stop that.  I'm being serious when I tell you I need to get this done," he whispered breathily, his body shivering as I pressed a kiss to the back of his neck.  Smirking against his neck, I grazed my teeth against his sensitive smooth skin in delight.  Goosebumps rose wherever my mouth rested and it brought me pride to know that I was the only one who could touch him like this and see these reactions. 

"Well there's something I want to get done as well but it seems neither of us will get what we want if you keep pushing me away.  C'mon Ango, I can make you forget all of this if you just let me," I hummed, biting the side of his neck gently.  His pen dropped from his hand this time as he cursed under his breath, already panting from my teasing.  Watching in satisfaction, his glasses were already fogging up with how warm he was becoming. 

"Damn it, y/n!  You've got twenty minutes and then afterwards you have to let me finish this.  And you can't be too rough this time, I have to get to work early tomorrow and I'm not in the mood to try to hide my neck or explain anything to my nosy coworkers," Ango gritted through clenched teeth before he took off his glasses to place on the table.  I perked up victoriously, eagerly grabbing Ango by the front of his shirt to press him against his desk.  His eyes widened as his blush darkened, his hands pushing against my chest. 

"Don't you dare, y/n," he muttered in disbelief.  I was already pressing myself onto him, undoing the buttons of his shirt.  When the material finally came fully apart, I threw the shirt behind me carelessly.  My fingers trailed from his rapid heartbeat down his torso and to the edge of his belt where I flashed him a mischievous smirk that had him trembling in anticipation. 

"It starts off like this every time Ango but I've already seen through your little charade.  When was the last time you let me stop at twenty minutes?  When was the last time you didn't beg me for more?  This is why I can't get enough of you, darling," I whispered, leaning towards him to pull him into a kiss that made my head spin.  He groaned against my lips as my hands started to move over his belt.  "You made me this way and now you're going to pay for it."