7

Jennie

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, groaning as I rolled over trying to silence it without opening my eyes. I didn't sleep well, which wasn't a surprise seeing as Taehyung and I agreed that being seen with each other was too risky at the moment. My heart hurt knowing that Taehyung's father, George had a hold on his son's life to the point where it affected mine as well.

I pulled a robe on and went to the kitchen to pour myself a cup of coffee. I heard the elevator ding knowing that it was Alison. Looking in a mirror, I was thankful that the only thing I had scheduled today was with my trainer at the gym. I looked exhausted.

"Jennie!" I heard Alison shriek.

"In here!" I called from the kitchen.

I saw Alison scurrying into the kitchen carrying her laptop and her phone, "We have a huge problem." My face went pale, "Did they find out about my relationship with Taehyung?"

"No, worse than that." she answered while opening her laptop. "We need to do a conference call with Taehyung." My heart started beating fast, if we had to do a conference call with Taehyung then it was a huge problem. He picked up after the second ring, his face happy at seeing my face, "Good morning, beautiful." I took the laptop and sat on the couch grinning, "Good morning, handsome."

"Urgh! It's too early for you guys to be this gross!" Alison commented.

"Stop being mean." I countered, "Now, what has gotten your panties in a twist so early in the morning?"

"My undergarments are none of your concern, Jennie!" she threw her phone literally at my chest, "Read this!" she grabbed the laptop to explain the situation to Taehyung.

"Um, ow!" I picked up the phone from my chest, rubbing where it hit.

"That so didn't hurt, you have enough boobs for the both of us." she said.

"Pervert." I muttered, while placing a protective hand over my chest. I stared at the phone and for a minute it didn't register what I was reading.

Who is Jennie Kim's blonde beauty?

The image of the girl getting into the car with me and a grainy picture of Taehyung and I hugging in the alley filled the screen of the phone. My eyes went wide as I realized that they thought the girl was my date that night and they thought it was her I was hugging in the alleyway.

"We need to find her Alison, did you get her name?" I heard Taehyung say from the laptop.

Alison scrunched her face, "Lisa! Her name was Lisa! I have her apartment address too."

"Great, I'll send someone over and meet you there?"

Alison nodded her head.

"Can I see Jennie for a minute?"

I walked in front of the screen looking at my boyfriend. "Hey honey, this just got a little more complicated but it'll all work out." it sounded like he was trying to convince himself more than me. I nodded my head, not saying anything. A small voice was heard in the background and I saw Taehyung's face turn odd before returning to the screen, "Sorry love, I have a meeting that I have to attend. I've got to go." The screen went blank before I even got a chance to say anything back, so I folded it feeling dejected.

"Mmhmm..." I heard Alison say with an incredible amount of sass behind me.

I rolled my eyes, "Please don't start." I closed my eyes and started rubbing my temples, "Can we just get by for today please?" My mind went back to the girl, Lisa? That's what Alison said her name was. I didn't really get a good look at her in the dark but I could make out a feminine body shape and long blonde hair that went down her shoulders and back. What I absolutely remembered was her saying she hoped I felt better with kind eyes before a blush crept on her face. It was actually kind of cute. I didn't get a chance to thank her because she closed the door so fast and walked into her apartment.