69

Lisa

"We can stay up here for as long as you like." I comforted Jennie. I was actually surprised that I convinced her to jump at all to be honest. She rolled her neck and shook her arms like she was getting ready for a marathon, "No, let's do this." She took my hand a took a deep breath.

"One, two and three!" we both jumped, with Jennie screaming beside me before we both hit the water. I felt her let go of my hand as we both swam to the surface. Jennie laughed as she moved the hair out of her face, "Wow, that was so exhilarating!" I laughed with her and did the same only to see that Jennie's bikini top was suddenly missing.

I looked away from her, "Jennie..." I looked around us hoping to find it floating nearby.

"I didn't think that I was going to be able to do it, I probably should've told you that I'm a bit scared of heights." she rambled excitedly, not even noticing that the top half of her body was completely exposed.

"Jennie..." I tried to say again.

"But wow, I'm so glad you talked me into jumping!" She continued.

I was about to call her name again but a flash caught my eye. I looked in the direction it came from and two more flashes went off. I wasn't even thinking as I swam forward hugging Jennie's body with my own.

"Your top is missing and I think there is someone taking pictures." I whispered into her ear.

I heard her gasp and I could feel her heart beating in her chest against mine, "I think it's time to go."

I felt her link her fingers behind my neck and wrap her legs around my waist, I held onto the back of her thighs as I guided us back to shore. Not that I noticed or anything, but her skin was really soft.

"It's Gary." she whispered into my ear. Her breath on my ear went shivers down my spine.

"Another day ruined." I mumbled.

Her cheek brushed against mine, "I don't consider it ruined. I think I had more fun this weekend than I would've in Paris."

I scoffed, "You're a good actress Jennie, but a terrible liar." I walked closer to shore, a little disappointed that the physical contact was going to an end.

"No, I'm serious!" she argued, "I probably would've been shopping and doing nothing significant. Now I can say that I've jumped off a cliff."

I set her down when we got to shore and placed a towel over her shoulders, "Was it worth losing your bikini top though?"

She laughed and wrapped the towel tighter around her shoulders, "It was well worth it." She linked her arm with mine, "But, let's get going before Gary gets more pictures of us."