42

Jennie

I ran through the apartment throwing things at him in an attempt to get him to at least slow down but it did next to nothing.

He walked faster until he had me cornered somewhere in the kitchen.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked, with my voice quivering.

He laughed, "I've loved you for years, Jennie and not once did you ever notice me." He twirled the knife in his hands, "You even put a restraining order on me."

"You broke into my house!" I snapped. I immediately regretted it because I saw the anger in his eyes for a second before he put a smile on his face.

"Jennie, I'm trying to help you because I love you."

"Help me? For what?"

He shook his head, "You're obviously confused with your sexuality. Hollywood and that woman have tainted your mind with their sin."

A wave of anger washed over me, "I'm happy with Lisa. She's who I want!"

"Then you shall perish in hell, you slut!" he growled. He lunged for me before I could even defend myself.

His eye twitched as he got close to my face, "She doesn't even know you! I know you!" He held the knife to my neck, "What does she have that I don't!? Huh!?" He dug the knife deeper into my neck and I winced at the pain knowing that this wasn't going to end well.