38

Lisa

I tucked my guitar underneath my arm as I bent over to make a correction on the paper in front of me. I sighed in relief as I stretched my body. I just spent the last 3 hours transposing an entire set list and I couldn't be happier that I was done. I heard the door open and Bambam came into view with an exhausted look on his face.

"How did dinner go?" I asked.

He plopped down on the couch, "We didn't resolve the fight."

I frowned, "Then why are you back here? You shouldn't have left until you guys were good."

He shot me a look, "Huh! You're one to talk."

I snorted, "Yeah, you're right." I held my guitar up, "Want to hear your new and improved set list?"

He sat up and smiled, "Yeah, lay it on me."

I started counting in but I only got to strum a single chord before we heard the door open again.

"And one more thing, Bambam!" Mina yelled. She stopped when she saw Bambam and I on the couch. "What the hell is going on here!?" She put her hands on her hips.

"It's not what it looks like." Bambam answered in a tired voice.

"Really!? Because it looks like she stayed over last night!" she glared.

I looked around and grimaced at the pillow and blanket still wrapped around me.

"Before you jump to any conclusion..." I try to say but she interrupts me. "I wasn't talking to you, home-wrecker!"

My eyebrows shot up but it was Bambam that jumped up first, "That's enough, Mina!"

"But was I wrong?!" she yelled back.

"Yes! You are!"

They continued to yell at each other while I put my guitar back in its case. I tried to get Bambam's attention to let him know that I was leaving but he was a little preoccupied.

I looked up at the now dark sky when I got outside. I guess the only option I had was to go back to Jennie's. I turned my phone on and was immediately bombarded with messages and missed calls. Most of them were from Jennie, some were from Alison and Joe, and one from my mother.

I felt rain drops on the top of my head and I looked back up again and saw the dark clouds coming together menacingly. Next thing I knew, my entire body was drenched. Great. I picked up my guitar and started walking towards Jennie's place.