50

Jennie

I held Lisa's face in my hands as our lips touched softly. I felt Lisa tense at my touch at first but relaxed as she responded to the kiss.

"Ahem."

We pulled apart and I saw Lisa's eyes go wide as she saw Irene standing with her arms folded across her chest and a smirk on her face.

"Sorry to interrupt this sweet moment." she tried to hide a smile as our eyes met, "But Hyun-suk would like to talk to us about the scene that we're shooting after lunch."

I cleared my throat, "Yes, of course." I took Lisa's hand in mine as the three of us walked back onto the set. The walk was quiet, I could feel Irene's eyes on me while Lisa looked like she was in a daze. I was really hoping Irene would walk faster than us, so I could apologize to Lisa for catching her off guard like that. In my defence, it was the first thing that came to my mind. She just kept going on and on and with Irene coming closer, I couldn't risk having Irene hear it.

It's not like I thought that Irene would say anything to anyone. She knows how intrusive the media can be and if Taehyung let me, I would've told her about our business relationship.

I stole a glance at Lisa on my right who looked like she's just seen a ghost and then I looked over at Irene who tried to contain a smile on her face. We walked on set and Hyun-suk was talking to one of the writers. I turned to Lisa, "I'm just going to talk to..."

"Yeah, go ahead..." she interrupted not making eye contact, "I'm just going to hand out... coffee." I watched her scurry away.

Irene spoke up from beside me, "I ruined the mood, didn't I?"

I shook my head with a smile as I pushed her in Hyun-suk's direction. During our mini-meeting, Lisa handed Irene and Hyun-suk another coffee. She gave me a hesitant side hug and a smile before continuing on. Irene nudged me from the side, "I'm not just saying this because she brought good coffee." she took a sip from her cup, "But I really like her."

I watched Lisa hand cups of coffee to the light and audio team, and it brought a small smile to my face as I watched her laughing and talking to them. I touched my lips with the tips of my fingers, "Me too."