74

Jennie

Lisa, Lia, and I got out of the car and walked towards the entrance doors of the grocery store.

"Lia don't look at your phone while you're walking, it's not safe." Lisa nagged.

"I can walk and text at the same time." Lia replied not looking up from her screen.

"No, you can't because you're not aware of your surroundings, especially in a parking lot where cars are backing in and out of spaces." Lisa continued.

"I'm paying attention to my surroundings so stop worrying." Lia said as she kept tapping on her phone.

Lisa curled her lip in annoyance and punched Lia in the arm, that finally made her look up from her phone,

"Ow! what the hell was that for?" she asked as she rubbed her arm.

Lisa smirked, "Obviously you're distracted or you would've seen my fist coming towards you."

"Urgh, you're so annoying!" Lia groaned as we walked through the doors of the grocery store.

"Love you too little sister." Lisa smiled as she linked her arm through Lia's.

I smiled to myself after listening to the two sisters bicker, it kind of made miss Alison, she was the closest to a sister I had in my life. Lia grabbed a cart, "Alright, what did mom need?" she asked Lisa, but Lisa was already walking towards the snack section.

Lia shook her head, "Sometimes I forget which one is supposed to be the older one between the two of us." I laughed, "That's alright, I wrote down the list on my phone before we left."