108

Lisa

"Remember that time when you said Lisa was straight?" Rosé commented as she took a swig from her bottle with a smile.

Jisoo laughed, "It turns out that she's not so straight after all."

"I was kind of jealous when I first met you." Rosé directed the comment to me. My eyebrows shot up in surprise, "Jealous of me?" I repeated, "Why?"

Rosé gaped at me, "Uh, have you looked in the mirror? You're stunning." Jisoo nudged her fiancée, "Keep it in your pants, will you?"

Jennie stood beside me struggling to keep her eyes open, no longer drinking but she was swaying a little bit. I kept a watchful eye on her just in case she fell over. Jisoo looked at the time on her watch, "We better get going, we have a flight to Toronto tomorrow."

"You guys are leaving?" Jennie whined, "But there's still so much to drink!"

Rosé laughed, "I think you're done for the night."

"Yeah, maybe we should get you home now." I stated.

Jennie gasped dramatically and put her hand on her chest, "Me!? You want to take me home!?" I gave her a tight smile, "Of course, babe. Who else would it be?"

"Please don't make me answer that." she said quietly.

Thankfully Rosé and Jisoo couldn't hear our conversation but if they did, they didn't address it. Rosé moved forward and gave both Jennie and I a hug, "It was so great to see you guys again and I can't wait to see your new movie!"

Jennie nodded, "Let me know when you guys are back in town, we should go for dinner."

Rosé moved towards me and pulled out a card from her wallet, "I sent my dad a video of the gig tonight, I know that I should have asked you beforehand, but I know he's always looking for talent to join his team."

I took the card and looked at it, realising that the name card belonged to a legendary musician. "Your dad is Ethan Park?!"

Jisoo laughed, "And her mom is Olivia Park."

My mouth dropped, "Jisoo! You're getting married into Hollywood royalty!"

Rosé shook her head with a smile, "Give my dad a couple of days to get in touch." She gave me a hug, "It was great to see you again Lisa, take care of Jennie." I nodded against her shoulder. Jisoo gave me a quick hug, "I'm happy for you. Looks like we both got our happy ending."

I gave her a tight smile, knowing that our relationship was definitely nothing like what they had.