102

Lisa

I sat at the bar nursing a beer bottle in my hand as Diane talked animatedly about her trip on my left. Jennie sat on my right, sipping on a glass of red wine while talking to Alison. I felt really bad because ever since I got to Bambam's place, Diane had been monopolizing most of my time and attention. I had barely gotten around to introducing Jennie and Alison to everyone before Diane found me again. I reached over and put my hand on Jennie's thigh as a small way to apologize for leaving her alone for most of the night.

Diane eyed the ring on my hand Jennie bought me, "So you and Jennie Kim have been dating for a while?"

I tilted my head and thought, "It's been almost 3 months." That was actually crazy to me, it didn't even feel that long but the thought that my relationship with Jennie was over in a little over a month made me feel a little sad.

"So it's still a new relationship." She put her hand on the bar just inches from where my arm was resting. "Have you always been interested in women?"

On my right, Jennie put her hand on mine that was still on her thigh and squeezed.

"I mean, I've always appreciated beautiful women." I retracted my arm from the bar not comfortable with how Diane kept inching her fingers towards me, "But Jennie was the first girl that I actually had the guts to want to be with." A warm wave of tingles took over my body as I said that.

I wasn't sure if Diane was flirting or not, but if she was, I was hoping that this would curb her interest. She rested her head in her hand instead after I pulled my hand away, "Fair enough. So do you think that I'm your kind of beautiful?"

My eyes went wide, "I..."

"Lisa, come on, let's set up and warm up." Bambam called me from the stage.

Oh, thank God.

I hopped off the stool, "Excuse me." I said to Diane before she could press me even more.