37

Lisa

I walked through the lobby of Jennie's apartment knowing that she wasn't home. I walked past the front desk and looked around for Arthit who was absent from the desk. I stepped into the elevator and put my key into the very top to take me right to the penthouse. On the ride up, I was relieved that I picked the perfect time to stop by. Jennie wasn't going to be home for another hour, so that gave me plenty of time to grab what I needed and leave.

The doors opened and I didn't waste any time and made my way to my room. I plugged my phone into my charger while I grabbed my guitar case and changed out of clothes. I looked around my room making a mental checklist in my head when I saw a plate on my desk.

"Oooh pancakes!" I picked one up with my bare hands and took a bite. To my surprise, it was banana pancakes. As I chewed, I remembered that the last meal I had here wasn't pancakes. I chewed slowly and only then noticed that it was on a breakfast tray.

Did Jennie make these?

My phone rang and Bambam's face lit my screen. I cringed when I saw my battery at 5% but I picked up anyway.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Lisa. I'm about to get off work. I'm going out for dinner with Mina." He said.

I smirked into the phone, "You're gonna apologize first, aren't you?"

There was a moment of silence, "No..." he said hesitantly. "I'll try not to though..." he finished. We both laughed. I walked to the kitchen to make myself a late lunch.

"Do you want me to pick dinner up for you?" he asked.

"No, I'll be fine. thanks though." I answered.

"Alright, I'll see you when I get home."

"Yup." I balanced my phone between my shoulder and ear, "Stay strong, Bambam. Don't apologize. You didn't do anything wrong."

He snorted, "Thanks for the support, Lisa."

I hung up the phone and finished making two sandwiches. I picked up my guitar in one hand and the sandwiches in the other as I made my way back downstairs.

When the elevator doors opened, I stepped off hoping that I could talk to Arthit but was disappointed when the front desk was still deserted. I took a post-it from the desk and wrote a quick message, pasting it on the sandwich before I left.