19

Lisa

After the interview, I decided to head to the bar a little earlier than usual. It was 3pm and we weren't open yet, which was perfect. After the terrible incident that happened on national television, I needed a drink, or five at least.

I walked around the bar to pour myself a tequila shot, while Joseph sat in the corner of the room, not looking suspicious at all.

"Hey Joe." I tapped the counter, "Have a drink with me."

"No, thank you." he replied gruffly. Now that I've spent time with Joseph, I know that there's a big softie somewhere underneath all that muscle.

"Come on, you're really going to make me drink alone after that awkward interview?" I watched for his reaction, "That, may I add, everyone will see in about 10 minutes when it airs?"

He sighed and put his hands on the table to lift himself up, "I'll keep you company but I'm not drinking. I'm on the clock, it's very unprofessional." I smiled at the fact that I even got him to come and sit with me.

"But you're right. I cringed while watching the interview live on the set." he gestured to one of the many television screens we had up around the bar, "Now, I get to watch it on television again."

I nodded my head in agreement and took my shot of tequila. I winced at the burning sensation as it travelled down my throat. "Oh God, that's strong."

The front door suddenly opened and Bambam walked in with Mina behind him. "Hey, Lisa. What are you doing here? And what is up with your outfit?" I looked down at myself and realized that I hadn't changed since I had left the studio.

"So, she does have a sense of fashion." Mina commented, "But chooses to dress like a homeless person." Mina crossed her arms across her chest.

Choosing to ignore Mina because I had no energy to insult her, I turned to Bambam and pointed to my empty shot glass, "It's been a long day."

Mina rolled her eyes dramatically, "It's only 3pm in the afternoon."

"I'm so glad you can tell time, Mina. Really, give yourself a big pat on the back. Well done to you." Because I honestly didn't think she could.

Bambam stared down Joseph at the bar, "Who is this?"

I poured myself another shot, "Bambam, this is Joseph. Joe, this is Bambam." I knocked another shot back and grimaced as my it burned my throat and warmed the inside of my body.

Bambam came around the bar, "Hey, are you ok?" From the corner of my eye, I saw Mina clench her teeth in jealousy. I mean she had good reason to, I'm pretty sure Bambam had a thing for me when we first knew each other but it never went beyond friendship. I never go for anyone in a relationship anyway, well, other than Jennie, but it was a contractual relationship. No romantic feelings whatsoever. Before I could answer, a familiar voice came from the television and I started getting nervous.

"Jennie Kim everyone!" I heard on the television. Bambam reached behind and turned the volume up. "I can't wait to see that new movie she's in. It looks good." Bambam commented.

"She's so pretty, but I heard that she's a real bitch to work with." Mina gossiped. Everyone ignored her, as usual. I just rolled my eyes. Jennie was probably the nicest person I've ever met. It was rare to meet a celebrity that didn't fake the sincerity.