91

Lisa

I cut up the pancakes on my plate and transferred some over to Jennie's when I noticed that she didn't have anything on hers.

"Thanks, babe." she smiled as she put a tiny piece of pancake in her mouth. "So how is today going to work? Will you be joining us for dinner tonight?"

I nodded, "Teddy gave me the rest of the week off because Lia came to visit." I turned to my sister, "You do have to go home on Friday though because I have a gig on Saturday at the bar and you're not of legal age yet."

Lia made a face, "I'd just like to point out that the legal age in Switzerland is 16 years old."

"And I'd like to point out that we don't live in Switzerland." I countered. Jennie nudged my arm, "Be nice." she warned. My eyebrows shot up in surprise while Lia looked on with a smug look, "What? We don't..." I mumbled.

"So, if you aren't working for the week, what do you guys have planned for today?" Jennie asked. Lia and I both shrugged, "Probably just hang out, maybe grab some food."

Jennie ate the last of her breakfast and stood up, "Well, I hope you guys have fun today." She set her plate in the sink and checked the time on her phone, "You guys can leave the dishes, I'll wash them when I get back."

I got up and shook my head, "That's alright, you better get going before Alison comes up here and nags at you." I laughed. I'm not sure what came over me, but I leaned in and pecked her lips, "Have a good day at work, babe." I finished with a bashful smile.

Jennie's mouth opened and closed multiple times, "Y... you too."

"Wow, I could cut the sexual tension between you two like butter!" Lia commented with a mouthful of pancake. Jennie blushed before she gave me one last smile and a wave to Lia before she took the elevator down to the lobby.

"So, what do you want to do today?" I asked Lia as I started clearing the table.

Lia turned on the faucet and started washing dishes, "I'm down to just walk around the city."