101

Jennie

"Lalala! Lisa! You made it!" a guy with brown shaggy hair greeted us as he opened the door.

Lisa gave him a hug, "Bababa! Bam! And miss a night to embarrass you again at Monopoly?"

He grinned, "I let you win." he looked past her at Alison and I then pushed her out of the way, "And who do we have here?"

I smiled politely while Alison laughed. I wasn't sure why I was so nervous, being an actress, it was part of my job to network and meet new people all the time, but I just wanted Lisa's friends to like me. Lisa made a face and put her arm around my waist, "This is Jennie."

"It's nice to meet you. I'm Bambam. I work with Lisa." he extended his hand, "She really got lucky with you."

I laughed, why did everyone always say that when clearly it was the opposite, "I beg to differ." I said and leaned into her. Alison cleared her throat, "I'm Alison, Lisa and Jennie's friend. Thanks for letting me tag along."

Bambam chuckled as he opened the door wider to let us in, "Not at all. The more the merrier."

We made our way to the living room where a group of people was gathered in a circle talking with red cups and beer bottles in their hands. I took a deep breath, an action I always did before I did auditions and at first table readings. Lisa squeezed my hand and leaned in close, "They'll like you, stop worrying."

Her breath tickled my ear and sent a wonderful shiver down to my core. The moment was ruined when a girl made eye contact with Lisa and broke away from the group.

"Lisa! You're here!" she ran into Lisa, giving her a big hug. I eyed the girl who looked like she couldn't be older than Lia.

"Omg, how was your trip!" Lisa asked excitedly.

"So good, you have to visit Greece sometime." she held both of Lisa's hands that made me raise an eyebrow, "It's gorgeous at this time of year."

"She better step off before I step in..." Alison mumbled next to me. I gave her a stern look but deep down I was relieved that I wasn't the only one wary about this girl.

"Diane, this is my girlfriend, Jennie." Lisa took my hand again. I extended my hand for an introduction. Diane turned to look at me for a second with the fakest smile I've ever seen, "Hi, nice to meet you." then her attention was back on Lisa.

I withdrew my hand awkwardly as Diane took Lisa away from my side. Alison took over the empty spot and crossed her arms, "I don't like her."

"Me neither."