25

Jennie

"Cut!" Brian the director called as he leaped up from his seat and walked quickly to Irene and me.

"Very good take, guys. We'll take a lunch break and then continue on. Sounds good?"

Irene nodded for the both of us and we were free for lunch. I walked to my dressing room hoping that Alison picked up lunch because I was starving. I didn't realize that Irene was still walking by my side.

"Are you going to have lunch with Lisa?" She asked excitedly. I jumped and looked to my right and saw Irene staring at me with hopeful eyes.

I chuckled nervously, "Uh no, sorry to disappoint. I think she's at home getting ready for work."

I watched as her expression deflated a little before her face brightened up again, "Then have lunch with me today."

I smiled, "Really?"

She linked her arm through mine, "Yeah. I'm really hoping that you're in the mood for burgers because I'm really hungry."

I nodded with a smile, "Are you sure you want to eat lunch with me?" I suddenly felt insecure knowing that there were more famous people than me in our cast and with Irene Bae being one of the most famous, I thought she would've wanted to have lunch with them instead.

Irene turned to me with a confused expression, "Yeah... why do you have lunch plans with someone else?"

I shook my head and laughed, "No, it's just... I can't believe Irene Bae wants to have lunch with me."

Irene rolled her eyes and laughed, "And you're Jennie Kim, the current IT girl." She turned to look at me, "How about from now on, we're just Jennie and Irene, co-workers turned friends?"

I grinned, "Sounds good to me."