140

Taehyung

I drove Yoo-jung to the estate her family lived on, one hand on the steering wheel, while the other was holding her hand.

"You're in a good mood today." she commented, "Good day at the office?"

I brought her hand up to my mouth and kissed it, "Fantastic day at the office."

Everything worked out the way I wanted it to, after Lisa came by the office today. After Mina called me and told me that she talked to Jennie, I knew I had to get Lisa to agree that it was Jennie's choice who she wanted to be with. It's not like I was worried that Jennie would pick Lisa over me, I would just rather not take any chances.

But I was surprised that she didn't want any money in exchange to break up with Jennie but that just saved me money, and that was just the icing on top of the cake.

I pulled up to the front of Yoo-jung's family estate and put the car in park.

"Did you want to come inside and have some coffee?" Yoo-jung turned to me, with a suggestive look in her eye.

Normally, I would've declined because I had an early work day tomorrow, but I'd like to think that I've earned it.

"I would love to." I turned the engine off and followed Yoo-jung inside.

Whoever said you can't have your cake and eat it, obviously wasn't smart enough.