79

Lisa

Jennie and I stumbled into the house, both of us drunk as skunks. One glass of wine ended up being two bottles of wine, making our outing last until the early hours of the morning. Jennie and I talked about anything and everything, making me feel like I was back in high school talking to a crush.

I unlocked the door and bumped into the hallway table, Jennie gasped as she caught the vase sitting on it. We both looked at each other and started laughing. She put her finger up to her lips as a sign to be quiet but kept laughing.

I nodded and we both climbed the stairs to my bedroom, there was no way either of us were going to be able to drive home to Los Angeles.

Jennie and I made our way to the washroom where we brushed our teeth side by side. I caught her looking at me in the mirror and we both started giggling, she closed her eyes probably knowing that if we made eye contact again, we would start laughing again.

I fell onto my bed with a loud thud, it felt so good to finally lie down after a long day. I felt the other side of the bed dip and then Jennie's warm body enveloped mine. I was so tired mentally and physically that I didn't even question it.

"Is this ok?" she mumbled in my ear.

I nodded against my pillow and she giggled, "Good because I think I like cuddling with you." she confessed.

I chuckled, "Well, I am very cuddly." I yawned, "Good night, Jennie."

"Night, babe." she mumbled.