124

Lisa

For the next two weeks, Jennie and I had sex whenever and wherever we could; in the shower, while we were making dinner, in her dressing room, in the car, we even had a quickie in the elevator on the way to work one morning.

I just couldn't keep my hands off of her and it was apparent that Jennie had the same mentality because she was usually the one to initiate it. But as much fun as we were having ever since we both confessed our feelings for one another, I had a lot of things running through my mind. What did this mean for us?

I genuinely think that I was close to telling her I love her and that was both scary and exciting for me. It's been so long since I've opened my heart out to anyone and I honestly am prepared to spend the rest of my life alone, being the cool aunt to Lia's kids. But then Jennie came along and made me feel things but most importantly she made me feel good about myself. She made me forget about the bad days at work that I would have with just a hug and being with her made me feel like I was becoming a better person. I mean, I can't even remember the last time I had to use any kind of force at the bar.

I jogged around the corner, my lungs burning as my feet pounded on the pavement. Why did I think it was a good idea to go on a morning run? I woke up this morning full of energy but Jennie was still sleeping and I knew that she was probably still tired from our activities last night. If you told me four months ago that I would be lying naked with Jennie Kim after a night of having mind-blowing sex, I certainly wouldn't believe you.

I stopped at a crosswalk, waiting for the light to tell me it was safe to cross when something caught my eye. I smiled and jogged across the street to a flower shop when the light turned green. I wiped the sweat from my brow with the back of my hand, trying to tidy myself up a bit because I probably looked like a hot mess.

"Good morning." A woman behind the counter greeted, "What can I help you with?"

I looked around the shop, "I'm looking to buy a bouquet for my.... friend?" I wasn't sure what Jennie and I were and I wasn't sure if she wanted to put a label on us. So, I wouldn't either.

She smiled and walked around the counter, "Of course." she stopped in front of me, "Are you apologizing for something that you did?" she put her hands up in defence when I gave her a dumbfounded look, "I'm sorry, that was out of line, I just have a lot of men coming in for that reason." She pointed to the centre of the shop, "But thanks to them, I sell a lot of roses and lilies and it keeps my business running."

We both laughed and I shook my head, "No, I just wanted to get her flowers. Is there anything that you would recommend?"

"I have just the thing for you." she replied excitedly.