44

Jennie

I set the bowl of porridge down onto the tray along with the antibiotics that the doctor prescribed for Lisa. After the scary incident with Kwon, Lisa passed out from exhaustion. She was rushed to the hospital where the doctor told us that she was lacking sleep, and she was severely dehydrated, and in the beginning stages of bronchitis.

I lifted the tray, having a recollection of doing the same action just a couple of days ago as an apology to her. It's strange, when Kwon Jiyong had the knife up to my throat, it wasn't Taehyung that popped into my head, but Lisa's face. If at that moment, Kwon Jiyong decided to press a little harder and slice, I would've never had the chance to apologize properly to her and it would've been one of my biggest regrets.

I let out a sigh as I remembered seeing Lisa come down to the lobby with Joe, limp in his arms. Before I even had a chance to reach her, she was whisked away by the second pair of paramedics and was taken to the hospital.

My phone vibrated and I was pulled away from my thoughts as I looked down at my phone.

Taehyung: Hey, I just read about what happened. It's all over the internet, are you ok?

Ever since the party, Taehyung and I haven't been in contact. I've tried texting and calling multiple times, but was always met with his voicemail or there was no response.

I frowned at my phone, of course he read it on social media. If he really wanted to know if I was ok, he could've at least called instead of texting me. I locked my phone without responding and shoved it back into my pocket. It was his turn to wait.