148

Jennie

I fluffed up the pillow and placed it with the rest of the pillows on the floor then stood up to admire my work with a proud smile on my face. I turned the entire living room into a blanket fort and piled every pillow that I owned inside the fort to make the softest place to lay down.

I walked over to the projector to make sure that it was plugged in and ready to go, then turned off all the lights. My smile grew when I looked around the living room, I hung some pixie lights I dug up in the closet and it gave the living room a warm glow. I gave myself a pat on the back because it looked very Instagram-worthy.

I guess this was my way of apologizing to Lisa for the paintball incident because I really did feel bad for shooting at her. I probably should have given her a heads-up beforehand.

"Is that a blanket fort?"

I turned around and found Lisa staring at the fort behind me, "What's going on?" she asked with excitement in her eyes.

I smiled, "I thought we could stay in tonight, order take-out, and binge-watch some movies."

I felt warm hands circle my hips, "This is so romantic. I'm like, gonna barf." Lisa said in a light voice. I laughed and turned in her arms, while linking my fingers around her neck, "You're always so eloquent with your words." I joked. I took her hand and led her to the opening of the fort.

"Wow! I've never been able to build a blanket fort!" she declared excitedly as she crouched down. I waited for her to lay down on her back and played the first movie making sure that it projected properly on the wall. You couldn't go wrong with Monsters Inc.

"Why not?" I asked laying down next to her.

"Because my mom would beat my ass if she knew that I took all the blankets and put them on the floor." she laughed. I laughed along with her, after meeting and spending time with Chitthip, I knew that she was probably right.

The opening credits of the movie started as Lisa snuggled into me, laying her head on my chest, "Thank you for doing this, it was a great idea."

I smiled and kiss the side of her head and we continued watching the movie.