33

Lisa

I knocked on Bambam's door hoping that he was still awake. He opened the door almost instantly, he was talking on the phone and his eyes were wide with surprise.

His attention was back to the person on the other end of the phone call as he opened the door wider and gestured for me to come in, "Mina, you've made a commitment to the band when you agreed. I don't care if there's a huge party on the other side of town that night."

I sat down on his couch, putting my feet up on his coffee table while he disappeared into his room. To pass the time, I took my own phone out and frowned when I realized that the battery was dead. I sighed, this was definitely not how I wanted to spend my Saturday night. I closed my eyes, I just wanted this day to end.

"If you're here for a booty call, you're about a year late. Plus Mina and Jennie would probably kill us both." Bambam smirked.

I didn't even bother opening my eyes as I reached over and threw a cushion at him. He laughed as I heard the pillow hit his chest. I shook my head, "I'd rather eat glass, full on offense intended." I felt the couch give in beside me as he sat down.

"So, do you want to tell me why you're really here?"

I opened one eye, "You said you needed me to transpose your setlist, right?"

He raised an eyebrow at me, "Yes, but I was thinking maybe earlier on in the day." He glanced down at his watch, "Not at midnight."

I rolled my eyes while he opened his mouth to talk again, "Did you and Jennie get into a fight?

I stared guiltily at my hands in my lap, "Yeah. But to be fair, it wasn't my fault!"

He laughed as he put his arm around my shoulders, "It's never your fault. But I like that we can talk about our girlfriend problems to each other now."

I made a face at him, "You were telling me about your girlfriend problems before Jennie and I started dating."

He shrugged his shoulders, "And I've been listening to all your bad dates with shitty guys."

I laughed, "Touché. Is it alright if I crash here tonight?"

He nodded his head, "Yeah, go ahead." He got up and went to the closet to give me a spare blanket and a pillow. "You can grab a new toothbrush in the washroom."

I gave him a look and he smirked, "It's for the girls before I started dating Mina."

I rolled my eyes, "You're such a guy."

He walked into his room, "Hell yeah I am!" I laughed as he closed his bedroom door. I settled into the makeshift bed on Bambam's couch and attempted to go to sleep.