119

Lisa

I had Jennie pressed up against the wall, my hands on her hips and her hands tangled in my hair. We made out on the ride up to the top floor, a feeling of deja vù hitting me from last night except the roles were reversed now. I felt Jennie's hands moving down to my chest, without breaking our kiss, I took her hands and pinned them up above her head.

Jennie broke the kiss, so I started kissing her neck instead, "No fair." she breathed heavily, "I want to touch you too."

"Then maybe you should've won more games at the arcade." I replied with my attention still on her neck. We spent about an hour at the arcade before I realized that Jennie was either really bad at the rest of the games we played or she was throwing the games on purpose.

We finally got up to the top floor and Jennie took my hands in hers and led me past the living room and kitchen, straight to her room. I closed the door behind us and watched Jennie walk to the middle of the room but she didn't turn around.

"Babe? Are you ok?" I came up behind her and rubbed my hands up and down her arms. She turned around, with an anxious look on her face, "I don't know what happens next." She must've seen me try not to smile at how cute she was because she wrinkled her nose and pointed at me, "Stop laughing at me!"

"Do you know what we're supposed to do next?" she asked genuinely curious, "I'm really hoping that you're as inexperienced as I am because I already feel like I'm back in high school or something, and spoiler alert, I was a huge nerd in high school." she laughed nervously.

I shook my head, "You just gave all the current 'high school nerds' hope, you know." I laughed. I tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear, "How about we do just what feels right? We have all night to figure it out." I didn't have the heart to tell her that there was one instance where I was intimate with a girl. How could I? When she looked so stressed out over it. I pulled her close and kissed her, feeling her lips move against mine.

Without breaking our kiss, I reached behind her and unzipped the dress, my fingertips tracing the smooth skin on her back as I reached back up and moved the straps off her shoulders. I felt her pull away slightly to step out of the dress, letting out a shaky breath in the process. I stared in awe at Jennie standing in a matching lace black bra and underwear and I felt like I couldn't breathe. If perfection was personified, it would be Jennie Kim.

"You're staring." she said curling into herself.

I took a deep breath, "Because you're so beautiful Jennie." I went to kiss her but she put a hand to my chest stopping me.

I gave her a confused look, "What's wrong?"

"You're a little overdressed, aren't you?"

I looked down at myself and immediately started taking off my clothes, flinging them in any direction. I unbuttoned my jeans, peeling it off as fast as I could and of course, my foot would get stuck in it. I hopped on one foot while yanking my foot free from my jeans and I probably looked ridiculous, but whatever. Jennie laughed when I finished, "That wasn't how I thought that was going to go." She reached for me, "I was hoping that I could take your clothes off for you, just to return the favour."

"You can help take off the rest." I looked down at my mismatched underwear and bra and cringed a little, "I didn't think to match them tonight." I smiled sheepishly. Jennie gave me a devilish grin, "I'm not too worried about that, we won't be needing them tonight anyway." My smile widened as well, as I took her face in my hands and kissed her, moving forward until the back of Jennie's knees touched the mattress.