176

Taehyung

I sat in my office chair, staring into space while holding a glass of whiskey. I wasn't much of a drinker especially during office hours, but only alcohol could comfort me right now. After Jennie left and Yoo-jung overcame her shock, she didn't hesitate to match the redness on my other cheek.

"You had a girlfriend this entire time!" she cried, "We had sex!" she put her hand over her mouth, "Oh God, I was the other woman."

I reached for her hand, "Yoo-jung, please let me explain!"

She forced my hand off of her, "If you know what's good for you, you would not be touching me right now!"

I rubbed my hands over my face. It was all over, everything that I've ever worked for. My career, my love life, and my image were all down the drain. It wasn't going to take long for the news to get to my father and if I was miserable now, I didn't even want to think about how he was going to make my life worse.

My office door slammed open and Mina Myoi stormed in, "Hey! you can't go in there!" I heard Janice yell.

"I don't care about the money anymore!" Mina announced, "Leak it."

I took a big gulp from the whiskey before answering her, "What are you talking about?" I asked in a tired voice. I sniffed the air, "I know that I've been drinking, but you reek of alcohol."

"That bitch threw my damn drink on me!" she snarled, "Leak all the information we have!" she repeated.

I shook my head, "There's no use, Jennie already called it off with me." Mina put her hands on my desk and looked down at me, "Aren't you angry!? That Lisa took her away from you!"

I shrugged, "There's nothing that I can do about it anymore." I took another gulp from my drink, "And frankly, I don't want to do anything but just get wasted."

"You leak the information!" she slammed a fist on my desk, "That's what you can do, to get back at them!"

I loosened the tie around my neck, "Why can't you let this go? We have lost, Mina!" I replied, getting annoyed that she kept pushing this idea.

"Lisa threw my drink at me and judging from your face, you were hit by Jennie. This is the last and ultimate move!" She stood up straight, "If they're going to ride off together into the sunset, let's give them one last present. Because why should they be living in happiness!?"

I contemplated her idea, while looking down at my glass and I downed the rest of my drink. "Let's do it." I wiped my mouth, fully determined to ruin Jennie and Lisa's happiness.

Because if my life and future is destroyed, I am going to drag them both down the depths of hell together with me.