185

Jennie

I got a text from Taehyung's soon-to-be former personal secretary saying that she just dropped off his mail. My heart started to beat fast in my chest, he was going to find my letter and the ring in the next 15 minutes. My anxiety heightened by a hundred times, just thinking about it.

Lisa stirred in my arms and all of a sudden, my fears just went away. I kissed her on the side of the head, "Wakey wakey sleepyhead." I whispered.

Her eyes opened slightly and then a lazy smile appeared on her face, "My God, you're beautiful." She snuggled deeper into my chest, "How long have you been awake?" she asked.

I shrugged my shoulders, "For a while."

Lisa and I was going to spend the day in bed. Normally, I would've been doing interviews to promote the new movie but we had mixed reactions after the live stream on Instagram.

Most people were happy for us and we had the support from them, but there was a small group of people who refused to forgive us, which was understandable. We weren't expecting to just walk away from this scot-free. I just hated that I couldn't be with the rest of the cast doing the press interviews, I liked talking and interacting with other people.

But I loved being with Lisa even more, so maybe the trade-off wasn't so bad after all. Lisa rose from the bed and it made me miss her warmth, "Where are you going?"

She smiled, "I'm going to make you dinner." And she left the room without another word.