175

Lisa

I watched Jennie lay down back down, "Yeah, ok thanks." she muttered. I lingered in the doorway for a couple of seconds. I was confused, 2 hours before, she was pleading for me to take her back and now it was like she had given up. Granted that I told her to leave, but how could her feelings change so drastically?

I walked back to the living room and pressed the button to the elevator. I couldn't get over how much of a mess Jennie's apartment was. When Patrick first let me up to the penthouse and the elevator doors opened, I thought I was on the wrong floor but when I took a better look at the living room, I could make out some of the decor and furniture that I was familiar with.

The elevator doors opened, making me snap out of my thoughts. If I stepped into the elevator, I would ultimately be giving up any kind of relationship with Jennie. I had every intention of talking things over with her tonight, even going as far as flipping my room upside down trying to find a shirt of hers that I took and a hair tie that I had grabbed from Lia's room, Jennie would never know that it wasn't hers and how I was grasping at straws just to see her.

I even asked Joe to leave after dropping me off because I was determined to apologize to her for the way that I acted. Jennie was a victim in this situation too, we were both pawns in Mina and Taehyung's vile game.

The doors closed in front of me and I heard the elevator take the empty cart down, I looked behind me at the dark room that Jennie was still in and I had never felt more scared or determined to get what I want. I had to force my legs to walk back to her.

When I opened the door a little wider, I could make out the silhouette of her body but my face fell when I heard her crying. Without any control of my body, I made my way to the bed and wrapped my arms around her, "Shhh, no more crying. I'm here baby." I whispered into her ear.

She turned around in my arms, her wet eyes wide with surprise, "Y... you're still here?"

I wiped away her tears with the pads of my thumbs, "I shouldn't have ever left." I pulled her face closer to mine and kissed her softly. Her lips responded to mine almost immediately as she pressed her body flush against mine.

She pulled away suddenly and started crying uncontrollably, "I'm so sorry, Lisa. I should've told you."

I hugged her close to my chest, "I'd like to believe that you did what you thought you had to do."

"I just didn't want anything to happen to you and your family, so I did whatever they wanted." she sobbed.

"I know." I rubbed small circles on her back, "I just wish that you would've told me, so we could figure it out together."

She sat up and I followed her slowly, "Mina just seemed really determined to ruin your reputation and I was too scared to tell anyone in fear that she'd find out."

"Don't worry about my reputation." I shrugged, "It was never that great, to begin with." I joked.

"I'm serious, Lisa." she wiped her eyes with her sleeve.

"And I'm seriously trying to seduce you." I climbed into her lap, "But it's posing to be a little harder than expected."

"Lisa, we have to figure this out." she said before I cut her off with a kiss.

"We'll talk after, I promise." I leaned into her, making us both tip over with me on top, "But I've gone way too long without kissing you, let alone tasting you." I sucked on her neck, knowing that her sweet spot was right below her ear.

"Fuck it." her voice came out raspy. She reached up and ripped the button-up shirt that I was wearing. I smirked when I heard the buttons hit the hardwood floor, "This was my favourite shirt."

"Sorry, I'll buy you another one." she helped me out of the shirt, "But I need you naked right now."

There was no objection from me as I pressed my lips to Jennie's lips while slipping my tongue inside. I broke the kiss for a quick second to pull her up to me by the collar of her shirt. Her eyes had gone dark with lust as I rid her of the oversized sweater that she was wearing, loving that she was not wearing a bra, just one less clothing that I have to take off of her.

She stretched to kiss me, while I cradled her face in my hands and still straddling her lap. She reached behind me to unclasp my bra and I let it fall from my chest, removing it completely. She broke the kiss and instead, starting peppering down the column of my neck and collarbone. Her hand came up to my left breast, massaging it with her fingers.

I threw my head back with a moan when she replaced her fingers with her mouth, with her tongue flicking my nipple. I knew it wasn't going to take long for me to come undone, so I tilted her chin up to give her one more kiss before I pushed her shoulders, making her fall into the bed. Her brown hair making a beautiful mess of waves onto the white sheets as she looked up at me with expectant eyes.

I fell on top of her, loving how our breasts rubbed against each other. I knew I should've taken my time, given that this was our first time together knowing what we truly felt for each other. But the need to taste her and wanting to give the most earth-shattering orgasm to her, so that she can forget about all the horrible events that had happened recently, took over.

I kissed down her chest, giving her nipple a gentle bite, making her hiss with pleasure. I continued my journey down and slipped her leggings and panted down with my fingers in one fluid motion. I was ecstatic to see how wet she already was. I kissed the inside of her thighs getting close to where she wanted me but wanting to tease her a little more. She shifted herself trying to get me to her sweet spot but I avoided it.

She let out a frustrated groan before she took the back of my head, leading me to her centre. I smiled against her as I got to work, while running my tongue up and down her slits. She let out a moan when I started pumping my fingers in her while simultaneously keeping my mouth on her.

"Shit..." she breathed out, "Fuck, Lisa."

I looked up at her and saw her eyebrows scrunched together, with her chest rising and falling. She had one hand still on the back of my head while the other gripped her bedsheets. Jennie let out a shaky moan when I flicked my tongue against her swollen bud.

"Please." she pleaded.

Her moans became louder as she tightened around my fingers. She tried scooting away from me, but I held onto her thighs, determined to make sure that she knew how much I've missed her. She grabbed a pillow from behind her head and placed it over her face before she let out a loud muffled scream as her legs trembled in my hands. My God, seeing Jennie Kim come undone was the sexiest thing that I have ever seen.

"Please, no more." she cried. I slowed my fingers and my tongue so that she could ride out her orgasm out and catch her breath. I kissed my way up to her lips, "Are you ok? Sorry, I went a little overboard." I whispered.

She looked over at me, "Are you really apologizing for giving me the fastest orgasm ever?"

I laughed and took my place beside her, while propping my head up with my hand, "I think we might need a safe word, I'm pretty sure I almost broke you."

Jennie rolled over and straddled me, "What's your favourite word, Lisa?"

I reached up and tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear, "Jennie."

Jennie chuckled, "Pick your second favourite word then." she leaned over and sucked on my neck, "Because I want you to be screaming my name."