188

Jennie

"So, tell me again why don't you want to move back in?" I held the sheet up to my bare chest as I watched Lisa climbed into her jeans.

"Because we literally did everything backwards the first time round." she buttoned her jeans and looked around, "Have you seen my bra?"

I nodded to the end of the bed, "It came off around the same time my pants came off. Not to be biased or anything, but I prefer you braless."

"I could say the same thing about you."

I let the sheet fall from my chest, "If you moved back in, we could appreciate each other's... physical features more often."

Lisa laughed and continued searching the floor for most likely her shirt, "Don't listen to her, steer clear of the temptation from the devil." she said to herself with a smile.

I chuckled, "Did you just call me the devil?"

"Yes." she buttoned her shirt up and pointed to me, "Because that is what the devil would do when I'm trying to the right thing." She smoothed down the front of her shirt, "I have to go into work for a little bit, but am I seeing you tonight at the bar?"

I nodded, "Alison and I will be there."

"Great." she smiled and leaned down to give me a heated kiss, "And you taking me to bed, does not count as wooing me."

"Why not!" I whined, "You're very hard to impress, you know."

Lisa laughed, "Baby, just ask me."

I crossed my arms stubbornly, "I did ask you." I pointed out, "And you said nope."

She tucked my hair behind my ear, "Because you asked me like you were asking what I wanted to have for dinner. Where is the sincerity?"

I looked into her eyes and tried to find the words, she was right. But just as I was about to go into a monologue about my feelings for her, she turned on her heel and walked to the door. "Ok, well I will see you later!" she turned away while trying to hide a smile, but I caught it.

My jaw went slack, she totally did that on purpose!

"Bye, Jennie. I love you!" she yelled from the living room.