142

Lisa

Jennie drove to dinner, which was a little weird because if we were driving anywhere, it was usually me driving. I glanced over at her and just admired how beautiful she looked. She had her sunglasses on, her brown hair in loose curls, and she looked so hot in a leather jacket.

Jennie reached over the console and held my hand, I gave her hand a small squeeze and looked over at her again.

"What?" She said impatiently when I didn't look away.

I chuckled knowing that it was annoying her that I kept staring, "What?"

"Why are you looking at me?"

"Why not?" I challenged.

Her eyebrows came together in a frown, "Stop that."

"Stop what?"

"You're so annoying." she said with a smile and I knew that she was rolling her eyes behind her sunglasses. "So, what do you want to eat?"

I shrugged, "I'm up for anything."

"Okaaaay..." she drew out the word, "But what are you in the mood for?"

"I don't know, a lil bit of this, a lil bit of that."

I heard her sigh loudly in the driver's seat and laughed, it was so easy to annoy her. I brought our hands up to my lips and kissed the back of her hand tenderly.

Jennie laughed, "You're so lucky that you're cute or I would've kicked you out of the car already." She sat up in her seat and pulled into a plaza on the right. I looked around at the warehouse stores lined up, "If you're going to kill me, I'd just like to point out that I was able to fight off that creep, Kwon Jiyong." She turned the engine off with a small smirk on her face. I poked her side, "And I'd like to add that you're very ticklish, so you wouldn't stand a chance."

She laughed, "I'm not going to kill you, although the peace and quiet would be welcomed." she unbuckled her seatbelt, "Especially when we're watching 90 Day Fiancé."

I followed suit, "don't act like you don't love my commentary." I opened the car door and met her in front of the car, "But it doesn't explain what we're doing here."

She smiled, "Well, since neither of us wants to decide where to eat for dinner. I was thinking that we could battle for it." She pointed to the paintball sign, "Loser decides where to eat tonight." she lowered her sunglasses on her face, giving me a seductive stare, "Are you game?"

I smirked, "Game on."