140

"A He?"

He Yan stayed where he was. For a moment, he didn't know what to be shocked about. Should he be shocked that he met Liu Buwang here, or that Liu Buwang could recognize him at a glance?

Liu Buwang unsealed the little girl's acupoints. The little girl coughed a few times, looked at them, and didn't speak.

He Yan couldn't help but ask Liu Buwang, "Master … How did you … recognize me?"

Liu Buwang was the only one who had seen He Yan's face under the mask, except for a few people from the He Family. In the battle of Mo County back then, all her comrades had died in battle. If Liu Buwang hadn't picked her up from the pile of corpses, He Yan wouldn't know where she was now. Liu Buwang knew her identity as a woman and had seen her face before. But now, her face was no longer the "Young Mistress Xu" of the past.

He smiled and said, "Your swordsmanship is special, and it's mixed with my swordsmanship. I can see it at a glance. Why? Did you change your appearance? "

He Yan couldn't explain it clearly in a short time, so he just said vaguely, "It's a long story. We'll talk about it later. But Master, why are you here? "

"There are suspicious people in Jiyang City. I suspect it's Uto, so I tracked them all the way here." He looked at the old woman's corpse on the ground. "I heard the sound of fighting here, so I came to take a look. What happened? Do you know this little girl? "

He Yan shook his head. "No, I didn't. My … friend and I passed by here and were eating in a noodle house. We saw this woman and the little girl acting suspiciously. We thought they were kidnappers, but we didn't expect that there were assassins around. We suspected they weren't simple criminals."

While they were talking, the sound of horse hooves came from behind them. They looked back and saw Xiao Jue galloping over. She stopped the horse a little closer to them, got off the horse, walked to He Yan's side, and asked with a frown, "Who are you?"

"We're on the same side." He Yan hurriedly explained, "This is my … master."

"Master?" Xiao Jue said in disbelief, "What master?"

"My skills are already the best among the Liang Province Guards. Didn't I tell you that I have a master to guide me? This is my master. We haven't seen each other for many years. I'm also surprised to see you here today. If it wasn't for her help just now, this little girl would have died. "

Liu Buwang looked at Xiao Jue and smiled. "I'm Liu Buwang. You are …"

"Qiao Huanqing," he said.

"Young Master, where are those people just now?" He Yan asked.

"Since he couldn't win, he ran away." Xiao Jue didn't comment. "What about you? Why are you here to catch up?"

"It's not too late to talk about these things later," He Yan changed the topic. "These people made such a big fuss just to kidnap a little girl. Isn't it strange? Little girl, what's your name? Where do you live? Whose child are you? "She bent down to look at the child.

The little girl was born very well. Although she was still young, it could be seen that she was a beauty. She seemed to be a little frightened as she stared vigilantly at the crowd. She pursed her lips and did not speak. He Yan asked her a few times, but she didn't answer. In the end, she just turned her face away.