178

The room was silent for a moment, then Li Kuang's angry voice sounded: "Who let you in?"

He Yan raised her head and glared at him, trying to suppress her trembling voice: "You killed her."

"This is my family's business, what does it have to do with you?" Li Kuang seemed to not want to see her, "Get out!"

Some of the soldiers around couldn't bear to look at He Yan, some avoided her gaze, and some bowed their heads in silence. No one said a word.

"Why should I get out?" He Yan said coldly: "Even if Yi Luo is your family's business, these women were saved by me from Uto. This shouldn't be your family's business, Lord Li. "She suddenly raised her voice," Are you going to kill them all? "

When the women on the ground heard this, some of them started to sob quietly.

Zhao Shiming, who rushed over after hearing the news, finally rushed in with Wang Ba and the others. When he saw the corpse in the room, he was shocked. Zhao Shiming asked with trembling hands: "This … what's going on? What happened? Who is this person? "

He Yan took a step forward, and Li Kuang said angrily: "Don't touch her!" The next moment, the white cloth was removed.

The girl on the ground was bleeding from her chest, and her clothes were dyed red. She was lying on the ground with a calm expression, like a beautiful flower. A few hours ago, she was still smiling and showing He Yan the garland she made, and telling others about her future. Now, she didn't cry or smile, and was just a cold corpse.

"Yi Luo?" Zhao Shiming was shocked, "How can Yi Luo be here? Did Uto sneak in? Lord Li? What's going on? "

If Uto really sneaked in, how could Li Kuang be so calm, and the Rundu would be in chaos. But … how could he explain the scene before him?

Li Kuang stared at He Yan, but He Yan remained unmoved. He looked at him and said word by word, "You'll have to ask the Lord Li about this. I think the Lord Li is trying to imitate Zhang Xun of the previous dynasty!"

As soon as he said this, Zhao Shiming gasped.

Among Wang Ba and Shi Tou's group, only Jiang Jiao had studied before. The others did not understand what He Yan meant. Only Jiang Jiao's expression changed slightly.

"In the previous dynasty, Zhang Xun guarded Suiyang City. When the city ran out of grain, he killed his concubines to feed the soldiers. What is the Lord Li doing? You want to be Da Wei's Zhang Xun, but there are other ways to make a living in Rundu. Why do you have to do this? "

"What do you know!" Li Kuang couldn't help but scold her, "You're just a woman! If I can save the people of the city, I won't regret even if I die. She's just a woman. Dying for Rundu is not a pity at all! "

He Yan looked at him. Li Kuang had fought the enemy side by side with her, and they had gone through life and death together. Although she and Li Kuang were not close friends, they could be considered old friends. He Yan had never doubted Li Kuang's character. As a military leader, he was upright, brave, and loyal. However, in the eyes of the world, he was a hero. In his eyes, "women" were just like cats and dogs. They were animals. They were nothing more than sacrificial lambs. His favorite concubine could be killed in the blink of an eye for the sake of "righteousness" and become food to fill his stomach.

This was even more terrifying than swapping children for food.

She had thought that this might happen, but that was the matter of the previous dynasty. Now it had not reached such a desperate situation, and Li Kuang was not Zhang Xun. He Yan still had hope. She thought that perhaps she had thought too much of human nature. But … nothing could stop it.