142

"I didn't know why the Commander-in-Chief of the Right Army was so free that he didn't hesitate to disguise himself as someone else to come to Jiyang."

He Yan thought, "Have I been discovered? Judging from her tone, she didn't seem to have just discovered me. "

He looked at Xiao Jue again. She wasn't surprised at all. She just smiled lazily and said, "Your Highness, is this how you treat Little Highness's savior? You're denouncing them?"

"They're guilty," Mu Hongjin said coldly, "You're not innocent either. You can't have come to Jiyang just to see if I'm doing well."

"It seems that Your Highness is doing well." Xiao Jue raised her eyebrows. "But it's not necessarily the case for the other people in Jiyang City."

Mu Hongjin sat on the high seat and stared at Xiao Jue for a while. Then, she suddenly smiled. With this smile, the cold and unapproachable look just now suddenly melted a lot. She leaned back against the soft cushion and pointed to the guest chair beside her. "Sit down. Don't say that I've neglected a guest from afar."

He Yan thanked her and sat down with Xiao Jue on the side seat.

This was Princess Mengji, Mu Hongjin. He Yan looked at her and felt that she was different from what he had imagined. Before coming to Jiyang, He Yan's impression of Princess Meng Ji was that she was a bit older, kind, dignified, and steady. Later, he guessed that she might be Liu Buwang's old acquaintance, so he thought that she might be a straightforward and righteous person. However, he didn't expect that Mu Hongjin in reality was so beautiful, powerful, domineering, and unrestrained.

"Your Highness …" He Yan hesitated for a moment before asking, "When did you find out?"

"Do you think that it's so easy to enter Jiyang City, or do you think that I'm just a decoration? You can't even see through this." Mu Hongjin stroked a translucent ruby ring on her finger and said lightly, "I've known since the first day you entered the city. That idiot Cui Yuezhi can't see through it, but it doesn't mean that everyone is as stupid as him. I was waiting to see what you were up to, but since you saved Xiao Lou, I won't beat around the bush with you. "

She looked at Xiao Jue and said, "Tell me, Military Governor Xiao. Why did you come to Jiyang City?"

"I'm here to find someone." "His name is Chai Anxi," Xiao Jue said, "He used to be my father's subordinate. After the Battle of Mingshui, he disappeared. I found his whereabouts, he is in Jiyang. However, no one has been found yet. As for the Cuiwei Pavilion, it was burned down half a month ago. " The corners of his mouth curled up slightly. "Since Your Highness already knows our identities, I would like to ask for Your Highness' help. With Your Highness' help, it shouldn't be difficult to investigate someone in Jiyang City."

Mu Hongjin's smile faded slightly. "Military Governor Xiao couldn't have foreseen this day and planned to use my hands to do things for you, right?"

Xiao Jue smiled.

"How dare you!"

He Yan was secretly speechless. They were in Mu Hongjin's territory now, and they didn't have any soldiers with them. Xiao Jue not only didn't tuck her tail between her legs, but also dared to talk back to Mu Hongjin. Even He Yan felt that her attitude of asking for help was too much, let alone Mu Hongjin.