157

Above the canal, the battle was in full swing.

Xiao Jue ordered twenty elite soldiers to dive into the water with their iron claws and pierce through the Utoh ships.

There were thousands of Utoh ships, and it was impossible to pierce through all of them. It was also difficult to exert their strength underwater. Ten people formed a group, and they picked the two in the middle to attack. As a result, the Utoh ships that were connected to the hooks were thrown into chaos. They hurriedly cut off the hooks and watched He Yan's boat escape in front of them.

"These bastards!" Maka was furious. He snatched the bow from the soldier beside him and shot arrows at the soldiers in the water. However, the twenty selected were all experts in the water. They were agile and immediately avoided the arrows. They attacked when the enemy chased, and retreated when the enemy advanced. This caused the Uto's pace to be disrupted.

"Continue to use the pitchfork." Maka ordered with a serious face. "I don't believe that they can stay underwater forever. Capture that woman first!"

The woman who pretended to be Mu Hongjin had greatly humiliated him. The Utoh men were the most prideful. If they did not capture that woman today, his subordinates and confidants would secretly laugh at him. Even if they won the battle, when they returned to Utoh City, this matter would become a laughing stock and spread everywhere.

Unless they captured that woman and ruthlessly tortured her, they would not be able to regain their dignity.

"Chase after them!"

A slight breeze fell on their faces, causing a slight itch. It was very small, but it was immediately noticed.

He Yan looked at Mu Yi. Mu Yi's eyes were filled with surprise. "There's wind!"

Although it was a gentle breeze, the heavens were on their side at the end of the day.

The ships behind them were chasing relentlessly. He Yan's face sank. "Lead them into the ambush."

"Yes!"

The small boat seemed to want to escape from the water, desperately rowing into the distance. However, compared to the tall ship beside it, it looked somewhat pitiful.

"Where are they going?" The deputy beside him asked.

Xiao Jue looked in the direction He Yan's boat had gone. The canal was calm. If he remembered correctly, there should be several hidden reefs in the water in the direction she had gone. If it was a small boat, they could naturally avoid it. If it was a large ship …

Xiao Jue: "Follow them and disperse Uto's forces."

"Commander-in-Chief?"

"The wind is blowing." He lowered his eyes and said coldly.

The wind was still gentle, like the gentle frolicking of lovers, passing through everyone. Mu Yi paddled with all his might and asked He Yan, "Miss He, can we start the fire now?"

"No." He Yan said, "The wind is not strong enough."

The wind was not strong enough. Even if a fire was lit, the thousands of Utho warships could not immediately sink into the sea of fire. They had all sorts of ways to put out the fire immediately. The timing of the battle was very important.

"What should we do now? They're about to catch up. "Mu Yi was anxious.

He Yan looked back and said, "I'll hold them back."

"You?" Mu Yi was worried. "Can you do it alone? Let me accompany you. "

"No need." He Yan patted him on the shoulder. "You take this ship and stay in your position with the other ships. If the Utho warships see our ship, they will most likely come to deal with us. You must protect the ship. "She paused and said," Protect yourselves. "