188

Below the Cloud Entering Restaurant, it was completely surrounded.

The guests had all been chased out, and the soldiers blocked the entrance. The girls stood on both sides in fear, looking uneasily at the man in the lead.

It was a man wearing a dark green robe with gold lining. His clothes were extremely exquisite and luxurious, but the more luxurious it was, the more it made his face look shabbier. He was extremely tall and strong, and his skin was very dark. His eyes were almost a slit, and his face was oily. Standing there, he looked fierce and barbaric, and his expression was fierce.

This was the younger brother of the governor's wife, that Young Master Tong Qiu Shi.

Tong Qiu Shi scolded, "Go capture him!"

The next moment, someone's voice sounded, "Using the word 'capture', this Young Master does not seem very polite."

Tong Qiu Shi looked up and saw a group of people coming down leisurely. The one who spoke was a fifteen or sixteen year old youth. He had a graceful bearing, and held a folding fan in his hand. He even had a gentle and refined smile on his face, even though that smile was very dazzling.

Walking with him were several youths. They were about the same age as him, and all of them were handsome and had an extraordinary bearing. Hua Youxian and Mother Ding walked behind those youths. At a glance, it looked like those youths were protecting her behind them.

"Little b * st * rd, you are the ones who took away Wang? You came to this Young Master's manor and smashed it? "Tong Qiu Shi asked fiercely.

He was having fun outside when he suddenly heard that a thief had entered the manor. Before he had time to be surprised, he received another piece of news that Wang Sheng had been taken away from the manor. Tong Qiu Shi immediately ordered people to search for Hua Youxian's body contract in the study. It really was gone. He was shocked and furious. He was shocked that someone dared to mess with him, and furious that a small merchant dared to be so arrogant.

Without another word, Tong Qiushi did not even have time to change his clothes before he led his men into the Cloud Entering Inn.

"Hey? You can eat whatever you want, but you can't say whatever you want. "Lin Shuanghe looked at him with a smile." What proof do you have that we did it? "

What proof? Of course, it was because this group of people had actually swaggered around and told people to look for them at Entering Clouds Restaurant. Tong Qiushi had never seen such a fearless person.

"Which family are you from?" Tong Qiu Shi narrowed his eyes. "Are you tired of living? And you. "He looked at Hua Youxian." B * tch, it's your fortune that I've taken a liking to you. You've challenged my patience time and time again, and even colluded with outsiders to commit such shameless acts. Today, I'm going to catch all of you in one fell swoop and throw you into jail. I'm going to make you beg for death. I'm going to let you know the consequences of offending someone you shouldn't have! "

As soon as these words were spoken, a young man behind Lin Shuanghe couldn't help but laugh out loud. When he realized that everyone was looking at him, he waved his hand in embarrassment. "Sorry, sorry. I just thought it was funny."

Yan He lost interest and said, "Can't these ruffians change the way they talk when they talk tough? It's always the same. I'm really sick of hearing it."

Tong Qiushi was furious that they didn't care about him like this. "Take them down!"

The officers and soldiers behind her immediately stepped forward. Mrs. Ding was shocked. At this moment, suddenly, dozens of guards in black rushed out from all directions of Entering Clouds Tower like ghosts. They stood in front of the youths and silently pulled out the sabers at their waists. The sabers shone brightly. In an instant, cold light overflowed and a murderous aura filled the air.