236

He Yan was the real General Feihong!

If the evidence that Xiao Jue had handed over just now was just evidence on paper, it was still suspicious. Now that this woman had personally come out to confirm it, it was a real nail in the coffin.

He Yan looked at Madame He in a daze. She had never seen Madame He speak so fiercely. She also never expected that one day, she would hear the words' I'm her daughter '. At this moment, Madame He was like any other ordinary mother, screaming for justice for her own child.

But why was she here?

Xiao Jue also looked at Madame He with a frown. He had promised to make a deal with Madame He to protect He Xinying, but Madame He didn't tell Cui Luo what she wanted to do. Xiao Jue didn't know how Madame He came here, nor did he know what she wanted to do. But when he saw Madame He's pale face, he immediately had a bad premonition.

"Don't listen to this bitch's nonsense, Your Majesty!" He Rufei anxiously said, "She's so sick that she can't think clearly. She's just talking nonsense!"

"I'm not talking nonsense!" Madame He suddenly coughed violently, and a trace of black blood flowed out of the corner of her mouth.

He Yan's heart tightened, and her whole body turned cold. She wanted to go forward, but the woman acted as if she didn't see her. Ignoring the blood on the corner of her mouth, she said loudly, "I'm not lying. The He Family is afraid that I'll tell the truth, so they've been poisoning me every day. I know that I don't have much time left, so I don't want the truth of my daughter's death to be buried. Your Majesty! " Her voice was miserable, like the cry of a dying beast. "People speak the truth when they're about to die. I'm telling the truth. If there's any deceit, I'll be struck by lightning and die a horrible death. After I die, I'll go to the eighteenth level of hell and never be reincarnated!"

The oath was vicious and severe, but what was even more shocking was her mournful expression. More and more blood gushed out from the corners of Madame He's mouth, and it was almost out of control. Lin Shuanghe wanted to rush out to check but was stopped by Lin Mu, who gently shook his head at him.

"It's hopeless."

Madame He Er shouted, "Your Majesty, please make a decision for this official's daughter. Your Majesty, please make a decision for General Fei Hong!" After saying this, she seemed to finally be unable to support herself and her entire body went limp. Xiao Jue, who was standing not far from him, instinctively reached out to support him.

Madame He looked at Xiao Jue.

The young man in front of her was the dream man of Da Wei's countless daughters, General Fengyun. She once saw the scene of this man walking side by side with his fiancee at Yu Hua Temple. The legendary cold and arrogant Second Young Master Xiao was actually incredibly gentle when he faced the Yan Yan's girl.

He was different from Xu Zhiheng, He Rufei, and all the other men who used to deceive their wives. If He Yan was handed over to him, she should be relieved.

Her daughter … He Yan.

Madame He's eyes were moist. She knew that He Yan was standing in the distance and looking at her. That was her daughter. Even though He Yan was a completely different person, even though He Yan's blood was no longer flowing in his body, even though she and her daughter rarely interacted with each other in their previous lives and were like strangers, when He Yan stood in front of her and nodded with a smile, politely calling her "Madame He", she could recognize her at a glance.

He Yan was fond of sweets. When he ate, he would always hold his chopsticks in the upper half of his mouth. When he encountered something he didn't like, he would pile it up to the edge of his bowl. But in the end, he would still eat it obediently … She saw the girl eating at Yu Hua Temple and instantly understood something.