144

In the past 18 years of Liu Buwang's life, he had never interacted with a woman except for his little junior sister. Even his little junior sister was gentle and polite. He had never seen such a fierce weirdo. His senior brothers said that he was pure and honest, which was true. He put on airs, but he was repeatedly helpless against Mu Hongjin.

He couldn't get rid of Mu Hongjin, so he thought that he would wait until he finished his business and then take her to Qiyun Mountain. As for how to deal with her, he would let Daoist Yunji decide.

Suddenly, there was a gentle and soft girl beside him, which made Liu Buwang very uncomfortable. But soon, this discomfort was diluted by anger. Mu Hongjin wasn't like what she said, "I don't eat much, and I won't spend much of your money. I won't be a problem if you take me with you."

Mu Hongjin indeed didn't eat much, but she spent a lot of money. She was too picky. She had to choose the best restaurant to eat, dress beautifully, and live in an inn. Fortunately, she had her own money, which was very rich, so she could afford it. Not only that, but she also shared it with him generously. "Young hero, the roast duck of Wu Fanglou is really delicious. Try some!"

Liu Buwang frowned and looked at her. "Didn't you say that you were abducted? How can you have so much money on you? When the abductor abducted you, he must have been so kind that he didn't search you, right? "

Mu Hongjin was stunned and said apologetically, "You found out. Well, in fact, I wasn't abducted here. I …" She leaned close to Liu Buwang and whispered in his ear, "I ran away from my marriage."

Liu Buwang looked at her in surprise.

"It's true! I didn't lie to you. My father wants to marry me to an old man who is older than him. Look at me. I'm so young and beautiful. How can I marry into a tiger's den? I heard that the man is a pervert. He had married three wives before, but they were all tortured to death by him. I had no choice. "She pretended to cry and covered her face with her sleeve." I just didn't want to die so miserably. "

Liu Buwang was skeptical. "Nonsense. Since you have so much money on you, it can be seen that your family background is not bad. Why did your father marry you to such a person? "

"That person's family background is even bigger than ours!" Mu Hongjin said aggrievedly, "Don't you know that the higher the official's rank, the higher the official's rank. He took a fancy to me and wanted me to be his wife. My father had no choice. But I didn't want to. I escaped in the middle of the night. If they caught me, I would be dead. So, Young Hero, please don't leave me behind. "

Liu Buwang said angrily, "I'm not your husband." She made it sound as if he had abandoned her. They were strangers he had met by chance. If her family really found Mu Hongjin and they wanted to take her away, what reason did he have to stop them?

"That won't do." Mu Hongjin grabbed his hand. "You saved me, so you should be responsible for me. If you leave me behind halfway, I'll die sooner or later. It's better to die now. Come on. "She snatched the long sword from Liu Buwang's waist and put it on the table. She looked at Liu Buwang and said aggressively," It's better to die under your sword than to be tortured by that bastard. Young Hero, kill me! "

There were people coming and going around. When some people saw them like this, they all pointed at them. Liu Buwang immediately blushed and said angrily, "What nonsense are you talking about!"