195

With great difficulty, she managed to brush him off. In the end, He Yan stuffed two banknotes into He Yunsheng's hands. She then carefully warned him that other than He Sui, He Yunsheng was not to say anything about seeing her.

He Yunsheng said impatiently: "Of course I know, but you …" He looked at He Yan: "You won't disappear again, right?"

That day when they were on the boat, Fan Cheng had met with an accident. He Yan disguised herself as an assassin and left. She had also said to He Yunsheng: "We will definitely meet again." But not long after, she joined the army.

He Yan sighed in his heart. This child, she was about to leave a shadow in his heart. She stood on her tiptoes and patted He Yunsheng's head. He Yunsheng moved his head away and smiled: "Don't worry, I am now an official in the capital. Don't worry, I will come to see you in a few days. You should focus on your studies. As a younger brother, you can't be less successful than me, your older sister. "

He Yunsheng's face sank and said: "How is that possible?"

He thought that He Yan was going to mock him, but instead, he saw the girl dressed as a teenager looking at him with a smile. Her voice was gentle: "I know, our Yunsheng is the most powerful."

He Yunsheng's face turned red and he muttered in a low voice: "Do I need you to tell me that?"

After sending He Yunsheng to the alley, He Yan lowered the curtain hat on her head, turned around, and walked out. There was no harm in being vigilant in everything.

They parted ways. He Yan walked down the street, thinking about what happened when she saw He Yunsheng. After that, Fan Cheng was still looking for trouble with He Sui. Although he had stopped for a few days, who knew if he would do the same thing again in the future? Although her official position could put pressure on the Fan Family, Lady He would come to the Fan Family's door every few days to cry. Everyone in the Fan Family recognized her face. She was afraid that it would be inappropriate to rashly expose her identity.

He had to think about it from a long-term perspective. But what was gratifying was that He Yunsheng had really grown up. He Yan smiled when he thought of this. This young man now had the bearing of a man. When faced with the crowd's taunts and mockery, he didn't immediately hit back like before. He knew how to be patient. It was a heart-wrenching and gratifying growth.

While he was thinking, he had unknowingly walked to the door of the Xiao family. It was already afternoon. When the manservant at the door saw He Yan, he greeted him with a smile, "Young Master He", and then stepped aside to open the door. He Yan's heart warmed slightly. The people of the Xiao family were very friendly to him.

He Yan walked towards the courtyard. She didn't know if Xiao Jue was back yet. If he was, she wanted to talk to him about what happened next. Unexpectedly, as soon as he reached the corridor, he ran into Bai Rongwei, who was giving orders to the servants.

He Yan had a good impression of Mrs. Xiao. She was gentle and considerate, and she was good at taking care of others' feelings. Seeing He Yan, Bai Rongwei was stunned for a moment. Then, she smiled and said, "Young Master He."

He Yan nodded at her. "Madam."

"Huaijin hasn't returned to the fu yet." Bai Rongwei asked He Yan, "Young Master He, have you eaten? If you haven't, what do you want to eat? I'll ask the kitchen to make some food and send it to your room. "

"There's no need to trouble yourself," He Yan quickly replied. "I've already eaten outside."

He Yunsheng had eaten some snacks in the teahouse. Although it wasn't as exquisite as the food in the restaurant, it wasn't bad. He Yunsheng rarely ate outside. At first, he was a bit hesitant, but later on, he ate happily.