164

He Yan still remembered that at that time on the hunting grounds, they were all teenagers. When they suddenly saw such a beautiful young girl, they were naturally attracted to her. It seemed to be Lin Shuanghe. He even said, "Such a beautiful girl. If I say that she is worthy of being the number one beauty in Shuo City, no one would object, right?"

"No objection, no objection!"

"I didn't think that with Imperial Censor Shen's bad temper, his daughter would be so beautiful."

Imperial Censor Shen was an upright and sharp person. He dared to speak frankly in front of Emperor Wen Xuan. Normally, he was very strict. If anyone in the court made a slight mistake, he would report it. However, when the previous Emperor was alive, he had praised Imperial Censor Shen for his Da Wei character. The current Empress Dowager also liked him very much. His position was stable and could not be shaken. His colleagues in the court could only stay away from him. The more his colleagues isolated Imperial Censor Shen, the more Emperor Wen Xuan felt that Imperial Censor Shen was pitiful and upright. He was a clear stream among the officials, so he was especially tolerant of him.

With such a bad temper as Shi Tou as a father, his daughter was born with a completely different beauty. If an old man was not easy to get close to, his temper would be strange and harsh. If an elegant girl was not easy to get close to, it would be cold and otherworldly.

He Yan still remembered that although Shen Muxue was a girl and was not very old at the time, when the hunting ended and the Xiao Jue came out to receive the Emperor's reward, the cloak fell to the ground. Originally, it should have been picked up by one of his servants, but that fairy-like Eldest Young Miss Shen walked forward herself, held the cloak, and handed it to Xiao Jue on the horse.

The group of teenagers was shocked. Someone said sourly, "It's over, it's over. We were talking excitedly here, but this girl took a fancy to brother Huaijin."

"Why does this girl like brother Huaijin so much? At least leave us some face. "

Lin Shuanghe waved his fan and sighed, "Naturally, it's because this Eldest Miss Shen is also someone who looks at faces."

He Yan also followed the crowd's gaze and saw that the young man on the horse was unruly and dissolute, while the lady below the horse was reserved and elegant. Just based on their appearance alone, they could be called an immortal couple. They were very compatible.

She silently lowered her head and looked at her empty hands that had not caught a single prey. She sighed silently in her heart. Outstanding people should be together with outstanding people. The only thing she could do was to stand far away and watch others in high spirits.

"Brother He?" Chu Zhao's voice pulled He Yan back from his thoughts.

He Yan regained his senses and asked, "But Miss Shen came all the way to Liangzhou. Will Censor Shen agree?"

Imperial Censor Shen only had one son and one daughter. Compared to his strictness towards his eldest son, he was much more doting towards his youngest daughter. Shen Muxue looked well-behaved and well-mannered. Although He Yan did not think that it was an unforgivable sin for a woman to go to the military camp, in the eyes of most people, it was a betrayal. As an imperial censor, how could Censor Shen allow his daughter to act so recklessly?

"Miss Shen is determined to leave. Censor Shen can't change her mind. Besides, "Chu Zhao smiled," Speaking of which, when General Xiao was still alive, he had a close relationship with the Shen family. Censor Shen and General Xiao were good friends. After the Xiao family's incident, Censor Shen also helped a lot. Military Governor Xiao is young and promising. Censor Shen trusts him, and … "He paused," I'm afraid that he also has some thoughts of becoming in-laws with the Xiao family. "