145

Fei Nu, who was behind her, was speechless.

Xiao Jue felt her eyebrows twitching. She had just returned to the Cui residence and had not had time to change her clothes when she heard from Cui Jiao that He Yan was dragged to the small garden by Ling Xiu. She knew what a woman like Ling Xiu was up to. However, He Yan did not know anything about women. She thought about it and decided to put out the fire first because she was afraid that Ling Xiu would be taken advantage of.

Who knew that as soon as she arrived, she would see Ling Xiu so proud of herself and did not seem to be taken advantage of. The other women were so angry that their faces turned green.

She wasn't too stupid. Xiao Jue was both angry and amused, so she didn't go forward. She simply stood at the corner of the garden and looked at her coldly. She wanted to hear what other shocking crazy things this person could say.

On the other side, Second Yiniang showed a knowing smile. She pointed at the figure at the corner of the garden and said, "Look, someone is here to protect her."

"It's true." Fourth Yiniang clenched her fists and said, "Second Sister, you are so good at judging people. I admire you!"

"It's hard to say who he will help." Third Yiniang was not satisfied with her wrong judgment and said, "What if Qiao Gongzi sees Ling Xiu's beauty and changes sides?"

Yiniang Wei frowned and said, "If you don't know how to speak, then don't speak!"

Second Yiniang laughed in schadenfreude.

On the other side, He Yan was still speaking with assurance, "That's why I said to my sisters, you must learn the four arts of zither, chess, calligraphy and painting. However, you must learn them to make yourself happy. If you only want to make a man like you, then you should learn how to control your husband. Before I was married, I was also very fond of romance. However, after I got married, I felt that everything was just fleeting clouds in the valley. Only the trick of controlling a husband is truly powerful. "

"Really?" This group of girls was not too old. Although they were a little annoying at times, they were not so scheming. Since they could write their thoughts on their faces, they were naturally not scheming. One of the girls asked, "Then tell us, what is your secret to controlling your husband?"

He Yan coughed and said seriously, "I am ashamed to say that I do not know what my technique of controlling my husband is. Back then, I only met my husband once at the Lantern Festival. I didn't even know him. The next day, he came to propose marriage and said that he would marry no one but me. Actually, I didn't want to get married so early, but he was so infatuated that he told me he wouldn't marry anyone but me. If I didn't agree to marry him, he would commit suicide by jumping into the river. I thought that since it was a human life, I might as well do a good deed. Moreover, you also know a saying, 'a strong woman is afraid of a pestering man'. He kept pestering me, so I married him. "

"I've thought about it. There's only one trick to controlling a husband. First of all, you have to have a face that can make people infatuated at first sight and want to marry no one else but you." She combed her long hair that hung in front of her chest and said somewhat embarrassedly, "Of course, this is not something that everyone can do."

"Secondly, you must like him less than he likes you. Men and women were generally evenly matched. In small matters, there would always be someone who had the upper hand and someone who was at a disadvantage. This is just like fighting a war. It's not a good thing to always place too much importance on your lover. If you treat yourself well, there will naturally be someone who will love you. " He Yan made up such nonsense that she almost believed herself. "I've never fawned on my husband, but he doted on me like a pearl or a treasure. This is the result."