233

The square was dead silent.

No one would have thought that the person He Yan wanted to compete with was not Xiao Jue, but He Rufei.

Lin Shuanghe muttered, "Is Sister He crazy?"

Yan He also frowned and asked Xiao Jue, "What's wrong with her? Why didn't she look for you, but went to He Rufei."

Xiao Jue did not speak. Her expression was calm, as if she had already expected this scene.

He Rufei looked at the woman in front of him. The woman in the official's robes had a smile on her face, and her tone was so matter-of-fact. She clearly looked thin and weak, but he did not know where she got the confidence to compete with him.

Did she really think that he was "He Yan"?

He sneered in his heart. The woman in front of him looked nothing like He Yan in the past. He Yan heard that Marquis Wu An was frank and cheerful, completely different from his silent cousin. Even if she wanted to act mysterious, shouldn't she have investigated the other party's personality in advance? Such a clumsy imitation with so many loopholes could be seen through at a glance.

"You want to compete with me?" He Rufei slowly said.

"Everyone in the world says that General Feihong's sword is so fast that it can even cut the wind." He Yan smiled and said, "Unfortunately, I have never seen it. Since there is an opportunity today, Military Governor Xiao, there will be many opportunities to compete with swords in the future. I don't care about this time, but General Feihong's sword is not something that can be seen every day. "

"Young Master He," she chuckled, "Are you willing to compete with me?"

He Rufei curled his lips, "Of course, but … … swords have no eyes. If I lose … …" He glanced at Xiao Jue's direction, "Military Governor Xiao won't blame me for this?"

These words were full of naked provocation.

Rumors had it that General Fei Hong and General Feng Yun were natural enemies and had always been at odds. However, rumors were just rumors. No one had ever seen them truly draw their swords at each other's throat. But today it seemed that the rumors were not just rumors. After all, in this situation, even an idiot could see that there was an undercurrent surging.

Among the generals, the youth wearing the dark blue official's robes only smiled faintly and said, "No, but there should be a prize for competing with swords."

"Prize?" He Rufei asked, "How about … … …"

"How can we use General He's sword for a normal prize?" Xiao Jue did not wait for He Rufei to finish speaking, "Since we are competing with swords, we will use swords as the prize.

. "He Yan He Yan looked at He Rufei," The owner of Qinglang, from now on, the owner of Qinglang......... from now on....

As soon as these words were spoken, the square immediately boiled over.

"Is that true? Who would have thought that Military Governor Xiao would bet so much this time! "

"That is Qinglang and Qinglang. He is taking it out for a woman. Isn't he taking it too lightly?"

"I think Military Governor Xiao won't be able to keep Qinglang. No wonder they say that heroes have a weakness for beauties … … Looking at Military Governor Xiao's expression, could it be that he has some misunderstanding about his fiancée?"

"That is General Feihong. How can he lose to a woman!"

Emperor Wen Xuan frowned. He naturally saw the conflict between He Rufei and Xiao Jue. But these two had always minded their own business and lived in harmony for so many years. Since when did their relationship become so bad? Discord between military generals was not a good thing for an imperial dynasty.