186

Tong Qiushi took a liking to Hua Youxian and waved his hand, offering a thousand taels of gold to make her his concubine. His sister was the governor at that time and Mother Ding did not dare to offend her.

Many of the ladies in Entering Clouds Brothel were taken as concubines by officials and nobles. Mother Ding was happy to do them a favor. Firstly, those ladies were willing to do so. It was a good thing that they did not have to show their faces in public. Secondly, for Entering Clouds Brothel to be able to stand in Jinling for so many years, they needed favors.

But Tong Qiushi took a liking to Hua Youxian.

Hua Youxian's heart was all on Wang Sheng and Mother Ding could see it clearly. She also knew that although her daughter looked like she was good with money, she had her own ideas. Now that she was in love with Wang Sheng, she would not take a liking to Tong Qiushi. She was afraid that she would rather die than live in dishonor and fight to the death.

Mother Ding wanted to persuade Tong Qiushi but did not expect this Young Master Tong to be a tough nut to crack. That night, he sent people to cause a ruckus and almost burned down Entering Clouds Brothel. The governor was henpecked and naturally sided with his brother-in-law. Mother Ding could not say anything. While she was angry at Tong Qiushi for being unreasonable, there was nothing she could do. Although Entering Clouds Brothel knew many officials and rich families, a strong dragon could not defeat a local snake. No matter how beautiful Hua Youxian was, she was just a brothel girl. Offending the governor for a brothel girl was not a good deal. Ever since Hua Youxian met Wang Sheng, she only went on stage to play the guqin and became a performer. After a while, there were fewer people who could stand up for her.

Tong Qiushi took Hua Youxian's body contract and ordered people to put her under house arrest. He even picked a good day and planned to bring her into the residence. That was not all. He also ordered people to find out where Wang Sheng was and imprisoned him in the village, torturing and beating him every day.

These things were found out by the ladies in Entering Clouds Brothel and they secretly told Hua Youxian. Hua Youxian was worried about Wang Sheng's injury, but she was unable to protect herself. After a while, just like what Mother Ding said, she became seriously ill due to excessive worry.

"If the Young Masters are willing to help, I will not ask for anything else," the Flower Traveling Deity said earnestly, "I heard that Young Master Wang is being held captive in a manor in the north of the city. I would like to trouble the Young Masters to rescue Young Master Wang. Tong Qiushi is after me. Because of my mistake, I have implicated Young Master Wang. I have not been able to sleep at night."

Wasn't this a vulgar book about a tyrant forcing a woman to marry him, breaking up a pair of lovebirds and breaking them apart? The youths present all felt a sense of righteousness as a hero welling up in their hearts.

"That's not difficult. It's just saving someone. Don't worry, Miss, that Young Master Wang will definitely be brought out for you. "

Hua Youxian's eyes lit up and she bowed down gratefully. "Thank you, young masters!"

Everyone quickly reached out to help her up.

Lin Shuanghe looked at her thoughtfully and asked, "May I ask Miss Youxian, what will happen after Young Master Wang is rescued?"

Hua Youxian was stunned and then smiled bitterly. "If the Young Masters can rescue Young Master Wang, please help me tell him that Youxian and Young Master Wang are not fated to be together. I have implicated Young Master Wang previously. Please leave Jinling quickly and forget about Youxian in the future."

"You don't plan to see him?" He Yan who had been sitting obediently at the side finally asked, "What do you plan to do?"

She had been hiding in the dark. Hua Youxian did not know what to do. When she saw a masked person talking, she was shocked. But she quickly recovered and shook her head. "Since he is the Governor's wife's brother, I have no other choice. It is not up to me to decide. It is better to accept reality early. "