210

While the coroner was examining the body, He Sui rushed over to the yamen's main hall as soon as he heard the news. He rushed over as soon as he saw He Yan. He grabbed He Yan and looked at him from head to toe. "Yan Yan, are you okay? Are you hurt? Why are your clothes torn? Did they hurt you? "

He Yunsheng stood at the side and said coldly, "Those who hurt her are all dead. Father, why are you so worried?"

He Sui saw He Yunsheng standing at the side with a nonchalant look on his face. He slapped him on the back and scolded, "Why did you ask your sister to bring you home for no reason? Don't you know that your sister is a girl? What if something happens to her? Is this how you protect your sister? "

The yamen officer standing at the side: "… …"

He Yan said, "Father, I'm fine. Those people were not after Yunsheng. They were after me. Moreover, I can protect myself. Yunsheng, on the other hand, should be more careful when going to and from school. It's better for me to pick her up. "

He Yunsheng snorted. "You should take care of yourself."

He was still a little angry at He Sui's biased actions, although he did not really care.

At this time, someone came in from outside. It was Xiao Jue. He had rushed back directly from outside and looked travel-worn. As soon as he entered, he brought with him the chill of early winter.

Xiao Jue walked in and asked He Yan, "What happened?"

He Yan shrugged. "I was picking up Yunsheng from school and encountered assassins on the way home. However, these assassins seemed to be suicide soldiers. I did not kill them. They all took poison and committed suicide. The coroner is examining the bodies now. I don't know what exactly happened. "

"Suicide soldiers?" Xiao Jue frowned slightly. The first thing he thought of was Xu Jingfu's people. However, Xu Jingfu's people would not be so stupid. If He Yan really died, this marriage would be annulled. Xiao Jue could also find another noble lady with a good family background. This way, their plans would all fail. Even if it was for their own interests, Xu Jingfu would not kill He Yan at this time. Xu Jingfu's people were the same.

Were they He Yan's enemies?

The yamen officer wiped the sweat off his forehead. Marquis Wu An alone was difficult enough. Now, General Fengyun personally came to inquire about this matter. If this matter was not investigated clearly, everyone's job would be lost.

"Are you injured?" Xiao Jue asked again.

He Yan opened his arms and turned in a circle to show him that he was unharmed. "Don't worry. In any case, I am the number one Liangzhou Guards. These people are not enough for me to fight."

Xiao Jue saw that he was alive and kicking and felt slightly relieved. When Fei Nu received the news, he was with Lin Shuanghe to see the two dying brothers that day. When he received the news, he immediately rushed over. Shuojing could not be compared to the Liangzhou Guards. If the Liangzhou Guards could kill a person, it would be the harsh climate, the harsh environment, and the cruel and domineering Uto. In Shuojing, there were countless ways to kill a person. He did not want He Yan to be involved in unrelated quarrels because of his relationship with him.

However, this assassination attempt was extremely strange to begin with. Emperor Wen Xuan had just bestowed the marriage and he acted as if he could not wait. This was not Xu Jingfu's style at all.

The coroner walked over while wiping his hands. He first saluted He Yan and Xiao Jue before saying: "There were a total of seven people who died. They hid wax pills in their mouths. The wax pills were sealed with a strong poison. They died upon entering the mouth. These people did not have any fatal wounds on their bodies. They took poison to commit suicide. "