228

The colorful lanterns stretched for ten miles, and the night was bright.

The river flowed under the railings, and the snow fell on them silently.

The cloak blocked out all the wind and snow. The man's lips carried a faint warmth as they landed on her lips. Just like the bowl of sesame yuanxiao that she had just eaten, her lips and teeth were filled with soft sweetness.

He Yan could hear her own heartbeat. In the snow, it was lively and powerful, beating again and again. His clothes were still cold from the wind and snow, but his attitude was gentle, as if he was treating the only treasure in his life.

It was as if he wanted to keep this moment forever.

No one would not be moved by the person in front of them.

When their lips parted, He Yan felt a little nostalgic. She looked up at Xiao Jue. Xiao Jue looked down and helped her tidy up her hair that had been messed up by the wind.

He Yan's ears were already as red as a cooked shrimp. He Yan whispered, "… Xiao Jue, you're not angry anymore, right?"

Xiao Jue sighed silently.

"Xu Zhiheng … it's all in the past." He Yan thought for a moment, then looked at him seriously and said, "If the past made you unhappy, I apologize to you. I don't know what other girls do when they get along with the person they like. I've been a man for far longer than I have been a woman. Xiao Jue, I'll be very good to you. If you like something, I'll find a way to give it to you. If you hate something, I'll help you get rid of it. If someone bullies you, I'll definitely stand up for you. I won't lie to you or hurt you … Is this okay? "

Actually, when she thought about it, even when she was with Xu Zhiheng, she did not treat her lover like other girls. Of course, this was because Xu Zhiheng was not a good person. However, she did not know how to treat the person she liked.

When she was young in the He Family, she did not know much about "love." Because she wanted to be pitied by her biological parents, she deliberately tried to please them. Even when she went to the battlefield later, she hid this humility very well. However, the things that were engraved in her bones were like bones buried under the sand. When the wind blew, they would still be exposed.

As a general, she learned how to control her subordinates and be decisive. She knew how to take care of people, but she did not know how to deal with more intimate relationships. Those vague feelings made her not know if what she was doing was right or wrong.

Xiao Jue's gaze was fixed on her. The girl was still holding the red candied hawthorn in her hand. She looked up at her eyes was full of sincerity, and a little uncertain cautiousness.

Xiao Jue, Xiao Jue, Xiao Jue, Xiao Jue, Xiao Jue, Xiao Jue, Xiao Jue, Xiao Jue, Xiao Jue, Xiao Jue, Xiao Jue, Xiao Jue, Xiao Jue, Xiao Jue, Xiao Jue. There were so many people in the world, regardless of whether they were men or women. When it came to matters of love, they would cover it up in every way possible and test it out in every way possible. They were just unwilling to let others discover their true feelings. They always felt that if they said it out loud, they would lose. Only this person in front of him was frank and straightforward. He didn't use any tricks or tricks. He just said it bluntly and recklessly. It was as if he could beat a master to death with a flurry of punches. His heart couldn't help but waver.

She was the only one he was attracted to.

But … how could Xu Zhiheng bear to hurt such a person who offered his heart so clearly?

He wasn't angry because of He Yan's jealousy in the past. He was more annoyed because he was angry at himself and Xu Zhiheng. Just like the doe he set free in the mountains when he was young. Its wet eyes were fixed on him, full of trust and joy. However, Xu Zhiheng threw away this trust like a worn-out shoe and cut it off with a knife.