190

"Still laughing, I'm here for an old friend after getting drunk tonight!"

Yan He held the wine jar lightly, his face was red and his words were slurred. Hua Youxian smiled and said, "Generals Yan is drunk."

A small jar of Jade Fragrant Wine was emptied, and before the sound of the zither stopped, everyone was already drunk. Yan He and Lin Shuanghe were the most drunk. Lin Shuanghe raised his fan and fought bravely with Yan He, "What's so great about a wife? How can someone who has a wife understand the value of freedom? "

"What do you know!" Yan He scolded him drunkenly, "You … are saying sour grapes because you can't eat them …"

Yang Mingzhi's alcohol tolerance was low. After drinking a little, he felt dizzy. He did not go crazy, he just sat there with restraint. No one knew what he was thinking, his gaze was a little unfocused.

He Yan's current alcohol tolerance was even worse than Yang Mingzhi's. Although the rose dew was sweet, it was still mixed with alcohol. After drinking a few cups, he felt sleepy. He didn't know when he felt that his head was heavy and his feet were light. He laid his head on the table and slept soundly.

In the group, only Chu Zhao and Xiao Jue were sober.

"There's an empty room upstairs," Cai Lian said, "Why don't we send them upstairs to rest for a while. I'll ask the girls to make some hangover soup. When they wake up, they can drink it directly."

Xiao Jue nodded.

Not to mention other things, just Yan He and Lin Shuanghe's state alone, if they were put on the streets, something big might happen. Cai Lian ordered people to help Lin Shuanghe and Yan He upstairs.

Yang Mingzhi stood up shakily and tried to stay awake. He smiled and said, "I don't need to. My carriage is still outside. I'll go back and rest." After saying that, he did not wait for a reply and walked out.

Hua Youxian was worried, "This …"

Xiao Jue, "Let him be."

After Yang Mingzhi left, Chu Zhao looked at He Yan. Just as he was about to speak, Xiao Jue walked in front of He Yan and patted her back, calling her, "He Yan."

He Yan was half-asleep. Subconsciously, he slapped Xiao Jue's hand away and continued to sleep. Xiao Jue paused for a moment, bent down and carried He Yan.

The girl who was playing the guqin at the side was shocked. Her fingers moved and the guqin made a strange sound. Hua Youxian lowered her head and smiled. She said to Xiao Jue, "Young Master Xiao, please follow me.

Seeing Xiao Jue take He Yan away, Cai Lian looked at Chu Zhao, "Young Master Chu …"

The young man smiled gently at her. "Sorry to trouble you."

The room was in the corner of the upper floor. It was far away from Lin Shuanghe and Xiao Jue. At the end of the corridor was the attic. At a glance, it looked like a celestial mountain pavilion. Hua Youxian stood at the door and smiled, "No one has lived in this room before. It is cleaned every few days. Young Master Xiao, please."

Xiao Jue thanked her and carried He Yan into the room.

Hua Youxian left.

Xiao Jue was tall and He Yan was thin and short. It was easy to carry him. It did not feel like carrying a girl. Instead, it felt like carrying a cat. The bed in the room was very low. Perhaps it was because no one had lived here before, so it was cold and cheerless. Xiao Jue bent down and placed He Yan on the bed. Then, she half-knelt on the ground and leaned against the head of the bed. She covered him with the blanket.