234

In an instant, a chill spread through his limbs and bones. He Rufei opened his eyes wide in shock and stared at the woman in front of him. What appeared in his mind was the scene when he first saw "He Yan" for the first time when he returned to the capital. At that time, He Yan had already changed back into a woman's clothes. He stood in front of He Yan and watched the woman who used his name for many years call him big brother. A subtle jealousy and resentment appeared in his heart.

How could he not be resentful?

He was clearly the real Eldest Young Master He, but he had been replaced by someone else for many years. If it was said that he was forced by the situation in the past, then when He Yan left the He Family and stepped onto the path of joining the army, fate had already broken free from everyone's control and rushed towards a future that no one could have predicted.

He Rufei actually didn't like to practice martial arts, even though his body had already recovered. The He Family had never had a general, but because He Yan acted on her own, he had to learn the same sword moves as He Yan.

The same eating habits, the same lifestyle, the same handwriting, the same martial arts … … even the same temperament.

He and He Yan, each played the role of the other's substitute. This feeling was so uncomfortable that it finally reached its peak when he returned to the capital and compared himself to others.

So he suggested that He Yan's eyes be blinded. A blind woman could only be bound to the back residence from then on, unable to make any waves. He also didn't have to worry that one day others would find out that he was different from the original General Feihong, and that his cousin was very similar to General Feihong.

However … … even if she was blind, He Yan didn't fall silent. He Yan, who couldn't see the light, was only depressed for a period of time. Later on, He Rufei went to the Xu Family and saw He Yan secretly practicing the sword.

She was a blind woman who was secretly practicing her sword skills.

She seemed to have sensed someone's presence and stopped what she was doing. She asked tentatively, "Is someone here?"

He Rufei didn't say anything and turned to walk out. When he returned to the He Family, he made up his mind that He Yan couldn't be left alive.

He Yan's life was a threat to the He Family. It was also a constant reminder to him that he wasn't General Feihong, and he would never be able to compare to General Feihong.

Until He Yan died, He Rufei was finally able to relax.

His sword skills were imitations of He Yan's, but now, in the hands of this woman, it was as weak as a child's play. The way she looked at him was full of mockery, and the way she called him "Big Brother" gave him goosebumps.

He Yan glanced at him and bent down to pick it up with a smile. She looked at He Rufei who was kneeling on the ground after being kicked by her. She smiled and said: "Many thanks to Young Master He. The Azure Sword will be mine in the future."

She held a sword in each hand and turned to walk out of the square.

Everyone was stunned. This was definitely not something that He Rufei could do. A merciful person wouldn't be beaten to the ground by a woman in such a pathetic manner.

His kneeling posture was a bit humiliating.

Yan He frowned and asked Xiao Jue, "He Yan and I were talking bad about He Rufei. I thought it was to flatter me. Now, it seems that He Rufei and she really have a big grudge. Do you know how He Rufei offended her? "But before Xiao Jue could say anything, he said," Forget it, I don't want to know. "