143

After Mu Hongjin finished speaking, her expression didn't change, as if she was talking about someone else's matter.

He Yan didn't feel good. She thought for a while and said, "Maybe … Householder Yun Lin didn't come that day because he had something to do. I also made an appointment with someone, but I was delayed by something urgent, so I missed the appointment. "

"There's nothing urgent, there's no misunderstanding." Mu Hongjin smiled and said, "He told me this himself."

He Yan didn't say anything else, but he felt that what Mu Hongjin said wasn't the whole truth. If Liu Buwang really had someone else in his heart, ever since He Yan met him, he had never seen any other woman. He had also never heard him mention anyone's name. Speaking of which, Mu Xiaolou was the one with the most different attitude, and Mu Xiaolou was Mu Hongjin's granddaughter.

"Young people always think that they're the unique one." Mu Hongjin smiled and said, "I was the same when I was young. But I don't know that being unique or not depends on who sees it. In that person's eyes, I'm just the one who doesn't catch his eye among thousands of people. "

"Your Highness, the person you're talking about is my master?" Xiao Jue asked.

"As Xiaolou said, I can't think of anyone else." Mu Hongjin said, "It's just that I didn't expect him to come to Jiyang …"

He Yan thought to himself, 'Princess Mengji guessed wrong.' According to the lady boss of the teahouse, Liu Buwang not only came to Jiyang this year, but also every year in the past … However, Liu Buwang didn't come to Jiyang for Mu Hongjin, right?

What's this? Is it better not to meet? '

Mu Xiaolou curled her lips and said, "That person really has no taste. Grandmother is the most beautiful and powerful person in the world, but he's actually willing to let her down? Is he blind? I think he shouldn't be called Householder Yun Lin, but Householder Who Has No Taste! "

"You." Mu Hongjin poked Mu Xiaolou's head and scolded with a smile, "You're so young, but you know what it means to let someone down?"

"He won Grandmother's favor, but not only is he not grateful, but he also doesn't take it seriously. If this isn't letting her down, then what is? Serves him right for not being able to marry Grandmother. I don't want my grandfather to be such a person. "Mu Xiaolou said angrily. She was a child and spoke without fear. It was probably because when she was born, Mu Hongjin's husband had already passed away. Since she had never met him, she didn't have any feelings for him. Thus, when she spoke of this matter, she didn't have any scruples.

"Sure." Mu Hongjin smiled and hugged Mu Xiaolou. "Then, our Xiaolou's future husband must cherish Xiaolou and never let her down."

"Of course!"

He Yan didn't feel good when he saw the happy and harmonious appearance of the grandfather and grandson. There were thousands of different kinds of people in the world, and the number of people who were destined to be together was like the grains of sand in the Ganges River, innumerable. However, if you were misunderstood and couldn't say it out loud, that would probably be the most regrettable kind.

Even the precious delicacies couldn't make her happy. After eating with a heavy heart, Xiao Jue and He Yan got up and said goodbye to Mu Hongjin.