153

If he couldn't see the outcome, it meant that it wasn't completely hopeless. As for the person who changed the outcome with his own strength, Liu Buwang didn't know who he was either. There was a rule in the sect that divination could only ask about things, not people. It was because of the saying, "Man can conquer nature."

People who weren't completely controlled by the Dao of Heaven.

"We have the geographical advantage. The mouth of Jiyang City is our natural advantage. Moreover, those Jiyang City soldiers grew up by the water and are good at swimming. In terms of manpower, now that we're here, we'll try our best to avoid mistakes. The only difficulty now is actually the weather. " He Yan looked at Liu Buwang and said, "If the wind blows from the southeast that day, it will be our victory. If the wind blows from the northwest that day, even the heavens will stand on the side of the Wutuo."

The direction of the wind determined whether they could use fire to attack, and fire was the most likely way to win.

"Military Governor Xiao." Liu Buwang looked at Xiao Jue. "Even if the people in the city evacuate, if the Uto attack in a few days, the city won't be able to defend, and the lives of the people in the city won't be guaranteed. Those people who have evacuated now will also be caught."

Xiao Jue said, "Therefore, the later the Uto attack, the better. If the Uto attack soon, then the longer they defend the city, the better."

"You mean …" Liu Buwang seemed to have sensed something. "Now, we can only defend the city."

"Not only defend the city," He Yan said. "If we want to take the initiative to attack, we can only use fire. But … "

In this battle, it was not only the generals and soldiers, but also the blessings and luck of the heavens.

"I understand." Liu Buwang said, "I'll think of another way. Commander-in-chief, you should also prepare in advance. "He looked worried." The Uto will attack in three days at the latest. "

In fact, everyone understood that the so-called three days was already the best situation they estimated. In order to prevent too many people from evacuating the city, the Uto would definitely send troops in a very short time.

Both sides were simply fighting for time.

That was what He Yan and the others thought, but what they didn't expect was that the Wutuo people were even more impatient than them. The next night, a loud horn sounded from the north of the canal, and thousands of large ships appeared above the canal, bringing with them the ferocious Wutuo people and long knives.

The soldiers were at the city gates.

Mu Hongjin sat in the middle of the hall. The servants around her all stood with their heads lowered. The atmosphere was heavy and stagnant. Only the woman was the same as before. She calmly ordered the servants beside her: "Let the soldiers at the entrance of the Prince's Mansion go to the city gate."

"Your Highness!"

"If the city gate is lost, I won't live alone either. Instead of guarding the palace, it's better to guard the people. "Mu Hongjin said calmly," I'm their princess, so it's only right. "

Her attitude was firm. The servant hesitated for a moment, but in the end, he still did as she said. Mu Hongjin raised her eyes and looked at the painting of Jiyang in spring on the wall. The bustling flower market and the lively crowd were so lively that it seemed like they would walk out of the painting in the next moment. The battle was about to start. The princess was as beautiful and arrogant as ever. She was calm and powerful, without the slightest bit of panic. It was as if what happened outside was just a small disturbance that was not worth mentioning. As long as she listened to the zither and watched the dance, everything would be resolved.