180

The Rundu city gradually regained its vitality.

Yan He's troops not only chased away the Uto, but they also brought back food. The food sent from Hua Yuan solved the Rundu's urgent needs.

"General Feihong is not in Hua Yuan?" Li Kuang looked at Yan He in confusion, "He already returned to Shuo Jing? How is that possible? "

"Are you suspecting that I'm lying?" Yan He frowned.

"No," Li Kuang said, "It's just that … when the Rundu was surrounded by the Uto, I immediately asked for General He's help. There were three groups of people, so it's impossible for there to be no news at all. I originally thought that he didn't come because the situation in Hua Yuan wasn't good, but … why did he return to Shuo Jing? "

"You'll have to ask him," Yan He put his hands behind his head and leaned back in his chair, "I'm not familiar with He Rufei."

Li Kuang didn't say anything.

While the two were silent, someone came in. It was Zhao Shiming. Zhao Shiming first looked at Yan He, then carefully said to Li Kuang, "Commander, that … Yi Luo is being buried today, you …"

When Li Kuang heard this, his expression became ugly. After a while, he stood up and said, "Let's go."

Yi Luo wasn't actually from the Rundu, but her parents passed away early, so she didn't have any other relatives. It was summer, so they couldn't bring Yi Luo's body back to Shuo Jing, so they could only bury her here. She was buried in a deep forest in the Rundu city. The scenery was beautiful, and there was a large grape forest not far away. Yi Luo loved to eat grapes when she was alive, so she would probably be happy to be buried here.

When they arrived, they didn't expect that Xiao Jue and He Yan would also be there. Beside the two of them, there was a young man in white holding a folding fan. Xiao Jue didn't mind, but when Li Kuang saw He Yan, he felt uncomfortable.

That day, he and He Yan had almost drawn their swords in the hall. In the end, it was true that everything came to an abrupt end because of Xiao Jue's appearance. However, after the dust had settled, in the dead of the night, He Yan's words always lingered in his ears, smashing him until he couldn't sleep at night. On the bed next to him, when he turned his head, he could see Yi Luo's smiling face. However, when he opened his eyes, he couldn't grasp anything.

He had not been able to become Zhang Xun, but he had also lost Beautiful Silk forever.

This Yan He Yan He Yan, Yan Yan He Yan, Yan He Yan He Yan Yan, Yan He Yan He Yan, Yan He Yan Yan Yan, Yan He Yan, Yan Yan He Yan Yan Yan, Yan Yan He Yan.

He Yan didn't look at Li Kuang. In fact, she Yan Yan didn't want to look at Li Kuang. She and Li Kuang had fought side by side. She knew that Li Kuang was loyal and righteous. However, because she was a woman, she always stood on Yi Luo's side. Therefore, she felt that the woman was innocent.

The coffin was placed in the ground. Everything was settled. He Yan looked at the small stone tablet. What was ridiculous was that Yi Luo died at the hands of Li Kuang. However, the name on the tablet was that she was Li Kuang's wife.

He Yan lowered her eyes and walked forward. She placed the small garland with purple flowers in her hand in front of the stone tablet. This girl once said to her that she hoped that she would still be Li Kuang's favorite concubine ten years later. Life was unpredictable. Before ten years had passed, she would no longer exist in this world. In a way, her wish seemed to have come true. Not only ten years, Li Kuang wouldn't be able to forget Yi Luo for the rest of his life.

She Yan Yan didn't know if she was sad or sarcastic. However, she was already buried. It was useless to say anything.

The crowd gradually dispersed. Perhaps Li Kuang couldn't face He Yan's gaze. He didn't even say goodbye to He Yan and left in a hurry. He Yan and the other two walked behind him. Lin Shuanghe stole a glance at He Yan and whispered, "Sister He, don't be sad."