237

When Xiao Jue carried He Yan back to the He Residence, He Yunsheng and He Sui were not there. Only Qing Mei was there. Seeing the pale face of He Yan in Xiao Jue's arms, Qing Mei jumped in fright, "Oh my god, what happened to Miss!"

"It's nothing," Lin Shuanghe was afraid that she would be anxious and said, "Today, I had a duel with someone at the Heavenly Star Stage, so I'm a little tired."

"You are …"

"I'm a doctor," Lin Shuanghe smiled, "I'm here to treat your Miss."

Xiao Jue carried He Yan into the room and placed him on the bed. Lin Shuanghe did not dare to delay and first checked He Yan's pulse. After a while, Lin Shuanghe said, "Sister He is suffering from depression. In a moment of desperation, she vomited blood. I'll write two prescriptions. You can ask your servants to prepare the medicine for her to drink. But … "

"But what?"

Lin Shuanghe sighed, "This is a psychological problem. Medicine can only treat the symptoms but not the root cause. Why is Sister He so distressed? I don't think she's a calculative person. Why would she vomit blood?"

Xiao Jue did not say anything.

"You guys really scared me today," Lin Shuanghe looked at the two swords that Xiao Jue had placed on the table, "Why did you attack just like that? He Rufei's matter, I haven't figured it out yet. When I figure it out, I'll ask you again. As for Prime Minister Xu … are you confident? "

After waiting for so many years, Xiao Jue had not made a move. This time, since she made a move against Prime Minister Xu, she was prepared to do it for real. A centipede dies but never falls down. If she did not seize this opportunity to completely defeat Prime Minister Xu, she would not have another chance like this.

"Don't worry," Xiao Jue's eyes were cold, "I sent him in and did not want him to come out."

"What do we do now?" Lin Shuanghe asked, "The palace must be in chaos right now. The relationship between His Majesty and Prime Minister Xu isn't something the two of us can match. Do you want to go to the palace now? What if Xu Dang seizes the opportunity and the emperor's heart softens? "

"Wait a little longer," Xiao Jue said.

"Wait for what?"

Xiao Jue's gaze fell on He Yan, who was lying on the couch. She walked to the couch and sat down. "Let's wait for He Yan to wake up."

At this moment, the He family in the capital was completely blocked off by the soldiers who had come to their door. He Yuansheng's face was ashen as he pretended to be calm and said, "How dare you! My son is the General Feihong who was appointed by His Majesty. How dare you behave so atrociously here!"

"What General Feihong?" The leader sneered and said, "You're just a swindler who gained fame by deceiving the world. How dare you boast shamelessly here! If you want to be a general, do it in prison! Do it! "

Madam He struggled desperately and shouted, "What are you doing? Stop, let me go! "

However, He Yuansheng's heart turned cold as a terrifying thought appeared in his mind. But he still had a glimmer of hope. He looked at the soldier and asked, "What is the meaning of this …"

"Today on the Heavenly Star Platform, your family's eldest son had a sword duel with someone and was exposed." One of the soldiers who was smashing the signboard of the He family kindly reminded him, "There are witnesses and material evidence. His Majesty already knew that your He family had stolen the dragon from the phoenix and deceived the emperor. Master He, you don't have to dream of being the father of a general here!"