248

The incident at the bridgehead did not affect the wedding procession. The bridal sedan was lifted again and the procession slowly moved forward.

Shen Han's anxious heart finally calmed down. He patted his chest and said, "You scared me to death. Fortunately, nothing happened."

"Chief Instructor, did you see that? He … Miss's skills did not fall behind." Liang Ping touched his chin and said, "Her movements just now were so swift. She is indeed a soldier that I taught."

"Are you proud of the soldier that you taught?" Shen Han glanced at him. "If you have the ability, say it again in front of the commander-in-chief."

"I don't dare." Liang Ping smiled embarrassedly.

"We shouldn't call her Miss He now, right?" Ma Damei moved forward and said, "Should we call her Young Madam?"

"That's not right." Liang Ping scratched his head. "She has an official position now. We should call her Madam."

"Then … Madam Xiao He?"

"Why does she sound like a man?"

"…"

Xiao Mai bent down to pick up a piece of wedding money on the ground. Just as she straightened up, she heard the aunt beside her say, "How could Military Governor Xiao pick up the veil on the ground by herself just now? How inauspicious! "

"That's right. The bride's face was seen by others. She is not particular about etiquette."

"… I heard that she was originally a woman from an ordinary family. It's natural that she doesn't know these rules."

"That's not right …"

"Hey!" A loud shout interrupted the women who were gossiping together. The women turned their heads and saw a strong man with a scar on his face staring at them fiercely. He shouted, "If she didn't go out, that boy would be dead now! You people are just standing there and talking. What the hell do you know! "

The women were shocked. The leading woman retorted fiercely, "We are talking among ourselves. What does it have to do with you?"

Wang Ba pulled out the long knife at his waist. When the women saw this, they were so scared that their faces turned pale. They stopped arguing with Wang Ba and turned to run away.

Jiang Jiao coughed softly. "Brother Wang, you don't have to scare them like that …"

"These shrews only know how to gossip behind people's backs. I don't like listening to them!" Wang Ba sheathed his saber and scowled. "What bullsh * t rules are they? Who made the rules? If I say there is no such rule, then there is no such rule! "

He was used to being overbearing, so Jiang Jiao could only smile helplessly. Mai Mai, on the other hand, shared his hatred for a common enemy. "That's right. Why don't they say that Brother Ah He saved someone just now?"

"Forgive me too." Hong Shan leaned against the railing of the bridge and smiled. "The three men that women in Shuo Capital want to marry the most have been taken away by your A He Ge. I'm not happy about it, but what's wrong with my mouth? Where it's possible to make mistakes, one should forgive them. "

"Brother He's meddlesome nature hasn't changed even after becoming a woman." Huang Xiong shook his head and sighed. "Seeing someone in trouble, you want to save them regardless of the situation. I think that Lady He is no different from He Yan of the Liangzhou Guards."

Wang Ba snorted. "Otherwise, it wouldn't be like her. Let's go. "He put away the string of wedding money he had just stolen." The procession has gone far. "